Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread: Members Car Gallery II

Quote Originally Posted by BrianC1 View Post
    My new RX7 Spirit R, said no point posting it in a thread of its own as there probably won't be many updates on it apart from general preventative maintenance and servicing. Didn't get a chance to take any decent photos on our shores yet so these are just some after a clean up before I collected it!
    Wow.
    2008 Focus ST 225. Sabre 400R.

Your slowly collecting a 1990s teenage boys poster collection in real life. Excellent choice

Brian that is stunning

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Vtec addict

Serious car there, fair play

That is absolutely class!

Cheers guys, appreciate the comments. Delighted with it now, so nimble and direct to drive!

My new RX7 Spirit R, said no point posting it in a thread of its own

Attachment 12803 Attachment 12804 Attachment 12805 Attachment 12806 Attachment 12807
    I'm afraid we must insist.. don't hold back on photos and if we must we'll send someone to cover it's every move.
    I'm standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused

Stunning Brian. Quite the collection you are putting together.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazg2 View Post
    I'm afraid we must insist.. don't hold back on photos and if we must we'll send someone to cover it's every move.
    I feel it'll just be an empty thread after a week or two, I'll see how things progress, I've already ordered a new OEM AST and all new OEM rubber cooling hoses so it might not be as empty as I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by derekjohn View Post
    Stunning Brian. Quite the collection you are putting together.
    Cheers Derek, there's a couple more on the wish list but unfortunately I have well and truly missed the boat with the majority of them!