Thread: Someone to view Volvo in Dublin

Someone to view Volvo in Dublin

Looking for someone to look at this Volvo for me:

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...-2007/16641791

It used to belong to a forum member here and I am pretty keen on it but due to the location of the dealer I really would like a second opinion. If anyone on here has some spare time to look at it for me or with me (plan on giving it look over myself on Friday) I would really appreciate it. Obviously you would be compensated for your time.

Equally if anyone could recommend a good mechanic in the Dublin area that might be willing to look at it I would be most grateful.

Just thought I would post this before I try the likes of the AA, etc.

Very close to my office. No problem throwing my eye over it with you on Friday if you like. I absolutely won't accept any compensation for my time though.

I could pop in also if you want... I can pop in even on my own and tell you what I think..
    I Plan to live forever, So far so good

I wasnt expecting two replies! Thanks to both of ye. Yeah Mick if you happen to be passing tomorrow and had the time I would appreciate it. At least if it is a bucket of crap then I wont be wasting my time coming from Cork on Friday.

Clear your messages.....

My brother in law's girlfriend owned that car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamo View Post
    Clear your messages.....

My brother in law's girlfriend owned that car.....
    Sorry just did it there

Anyone interested in this car feel free to contact me. I looked at it today.
    I Plan to live forever, So far so good

Many thanks Mick for looking a this for me, much appreciated.