Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E-Tech just kicked in yo!

Quote Originally Posted by DMZ View Post
    I love it. If it goes like it looks, then all good. I'd buy one.
    +1
    I'd also like to customise my own messages on the front/rear. "Now 80% Charging" is all very handy but "UR A CNUT" to a tailgater is surely essential?

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    +1
    I'd also like to customise my own messages on the front/rear. "Now 80% Charging" is all very handy but "UR A CNUT" to a tailgater is surely essential?
    Not sure it'd fit, but I'd go with "If you're going to get that close, buy me dinner first"
    Backroads Xbox racing club - search for backroadsdotie on xbox live or PM me your gamertag https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-...arch-for-clubs

That is the first electric car that I have seen that I can actually say that looks cool!
    We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Yes that's fabulous. I'd have one in a heart beat.
    Has a sort of retro rally look, really clean lines, come on electric car makers more of this.

Even though it reminds me of Wall_e

That steering wheel didn't work on the Allegro either.

Last edited by Browns lane; 14-09-2017 at 01:56 AM.

This car was the only thing that excited me from the Frankfurt show actually. Probably partially because it's attainable and doesn't attract lots of idiotic taxation here but also because everything else was a bit meh. I can't say a Honda product has ever had that impact on me.
    I'm cooperating here

Another car with granny's driving who never indicate to watch out for so on the motorbikes - thanks for the heads up I will keep a lookout.

Quote Originally Posted by crank_case View Post
    Not sure it'd fit, but I'd go with "If you're going to get that close, buy me dinner first"
    Nah, too subtle and polite, tailgaters deserve blunt.

Wall_e, yeah I couldn't put my finger on what it reminded me of, kept thinking of Baymax

Just coming in to post a link to this, by far the best looking small EV if the final product looks anything like that. I'd imagine the interior is wildly conceptual. I also initially thought mk1 golf.

Finally an electric car that you could drive in daylight. I really hope it makes it to production. Most of these E-cars appear to have an exterior designed by the same cheapie software program downloaded from the net. - such is the similarities and blandness - kale on wheels. Teslas (bland and forgettable, Kia like) Leaf (trying but not there) and of many hybrids get a seasick feeling looking at a Prius, Insight, etc. The i5 is probably best and best of the lot (the i3 hasn't grown on me) and the volt is ok. Well done Honda- getting the mo-jo back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually really like that.....cool looking little car with what looks like a sofa for a front seat