Thread: E70 CCC to NBT retrofit help

E70 CCC to NBT retrofit help

Hi Guys new to this forum,

have tried searching and been found small pieces of info, a lot of which is for differnet models of vehicle and most is from cic to nbt not ccc to nbt

have an '09 E70 X5 with CCC, have purchased the NBT Retrofit kit from customretrofit.ro kit come with no installation instructions

have tried searching and been found small pieces of info, a lot of which is for differnet models of vehicle and most is from cic to nbt not ccc to nbt

kit included

- NBT kit (headunit + 8.8’’ monitor + touch idrive + video cable)
    - NBT Exx retrofit adapter emulator
    - PnP Wiring kit
    - Touch ECU

I also purchased

- CIC Trim for Controller
    - CIC Dash Trim for head Unit
    - CIC Control faceplate
    - USB cable and USB Socket for Armrest
    - Bluetooth Antenna
    - MOST Loop Terminator

Can anyone help me with what wiring I need to be doing to install this, removing dash trims and all I should have no problem with,

i have seen some people talking about modifying obd2 wiring with Ethernet connections or something, but the info wasn't very clear

would like to try and tackle this job myself as don't know anybody in Northern Ireland that does this type of install

any and all help guys would be very much appreciated

thanks

E70 CCC to NBT retrofit help

Is it worth your while contacting Germaniks. He retrofitted the NBT into my E39 M5 so yours would be a cake walk.

Don't know what he'll charge those as you didn't buy the equipment from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thought bout that but then thought mighten wanna help as didn't but stuff from them, didn't know about them until after my stuff was ordered and dispatched

Quote Originally Posted by Dangs View Post
    Thought bout that but then thought mighten wanna help as didn't but stuff from them, didn't know about them until after my stuff was ordered and dispatched
    Give him a buzz, all he can do is say no, he's a very helpful guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro