Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skoda Octavia Mk II VRS Estate

http://video.citnow.com/vtMMlbl_j_3

Quick vid of one of the inspections in Monaghans, probably be sending it in there shortly to look at window regulator so should have a more up to date on then.

Foyler throws money onto a car like turf to a flame. He sees no issue with trying one expensive upgrade after another until he had it perfect at which point he gets itchy and sells up.

True story.

Best of luck with the sale. Hopefully youll not be waiting long.
    Anon. - "owned since 2004. never had a disc on her."

Gus thanks for the bump and delighted to see the issues abroad haven't killed your sense of humour!

Jeez Foyler thats a great looking car. I'll be in your position some day trying to portray your love for your petrol Vrs combi. Will be a few years away for me but what a car these are. Looks great and I've heard the rumours about how well you maintain your cars. Best of luck with the sale

Quote Originally Posted by foyler View Post
    http://video.citnow.com/vtMMlbl_j_3

Quick vid of one of the inspections in Monaghans, probably be sending it in there shortly to look at window regulator so should have a more up to date on then.
    That's very impressive garage customer service!!! Is that standard practice with them??

Quote Originally Posted by bloke View Post
    That's very impressive garage customer service!!! Is that standard practice with them??
    Standard practice across most VAG dealers for years.
    It was brought in to boost “up sales” and give the customer piece of mind, on what is actually needed done to the
    Car in question.

Nobody believes a main dealer, so video proof of your car on the lift shows all 100%.

Cheers lads and yes bloke Monaghans are the garage that changed the way I feel about main dealers, first class service and even better on its most recent trip in to diagnose an annoying persistent boosting issue.
    Tracked it to a faulty PCV valve after a couple of very handy mechanics couldn't find it.
    They recommended doing the timing belt based on years rather than mileage for peace of mind and fixed another gremlin in the leccy windows.

So she truly needs nothing and shane of this parish whos taken her up to Sligo on an extended test drive reckons it makes his Z feel slow.

I hope he brings it back in one piece and if I decide to go through with sale/purchase that he buys it, she deserves a good home but also I'd like someone I know to get the benefit of the previous owner fastidious maintenance and my €€€€'s to turn it into a frickin schweet sleeper.

Its mad how it gets zero notice until you overtake someone at warp speed or pass a pedestrian and they can't figure where the rather sweet bass note with added woooshiness is coming from!

Can't beat a nice looking & fast estate. Best of luck selling it 👍