Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: The "Why not buy off Pistonheads?" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I really like both of these. The compact is really clean, I have started liking them more and more. The look and stance of the 1M is a nice blend of style and aggressive. I have driven my friends car a few times and it only has 7k miles on it. Special car no doubt.
    It's good to know theres at least one in the country 😁

Is it black by any chance?

Has he owned it from new or was it imported at some stage?

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    It's good to know theres at least one in the country

Is it black by any chance?

Has he owned it from new or was it imported at some stage?
    There are 4 that I know of. Two black (one LHD), one Valencia Orange and his is Alpine White. He imported it. The other black car is originally Irish. There might be another down south. The LHD owner is regularly spotted driving his E30 M3 too.

There was a guy here on Backroads who bought a new one in Orange. Surely there is few of them around, I never seen one in the flesh though.
    When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    I know of a 1 owner original Irish imola red 325ti for sale, must be unique on these shores..
    how much ? is it manual ? PM please.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    There are 4 that I know of. Two black (one LHD), one Valencia Orange and his is Alpine White. He imported it. The other black car is originally Irish. There might be another down south. The LHD owner is regularly spotted driving his E30 M3 too.
    If you were to import one now I'd guess your looking at the best part of €50-60k to get it on the road here.

God knows what the Vrt would be.

That might be a small car but jesus does it have some attitude.

Proper mini rally car look to it,love it 😎