Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Why not buy off Pistonheads?

I'm guessing the answer is no but does Alpine have any dealers this side of the water?

I'm sure Google will tell you for sure but the last I looked there were only a handful in the UK and none here. Otherwise it would be a sports car well suited to Ireland with low-ish CO2 etc.
    I'm with the resistance

We had a 70s one, and I love how they kept the styling cues of the original around the front especially, yet brought it into the modern era. A bit Evora-ish.
    www.PatHoranMotors.com

E39 M5, Mk5 GTI, Mk2 GTI, Mk1 GTI, E30, yadda yadda

Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes.

When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.

Jesus that 1M is stunning,perfect proportions.

Only wish they cost a bit less...

I really like both of these. The compact is really clean, I have started liking them more and more. The look and stance of the 1M is a nice blend of style and aggressive. I have driven my friends car a few times and it only has 7k miles on it. Special car no doubt.

I know of a 1 owner original Irish imola red 325ti for sale, must be unique on these shores..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    I know of a 1 owner original Irish imola red 325ti for sale, must be unique on these shores..
    Gimme That would be a rare one