Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Custom Exhaust Systems -Longlife Ireland / ExhaustWorx Dublin

Hi Typeritr , yes if you supply the components from the company you want to use we can make the exhaust for you , if you would like to visit us one day with the silencer sizes you are thinking of using we can advise you if they will work on your car , we have made 2 really nice Integra dc5 2.75" exhaust systems now and they are quiet on normally driving and sporty on hard driving ... here is a link to the facebook post about it - https://www.facebook.com/ExhaustWorx...29251647327548

Hi Simon , yes we stock the 400cel cat and we normally use them on your type of car + evo's , supras etc... if you call me on 01`4019911 i can discuss pricing with you and when you would like to book in , we include a final emissions test also , thank you Steven

Hi 124.036 , sorry we didnt make a video ... the exhaust note was slightly louder when driving the car above 30% throttle but in no way loud , on motorway driving it would be like original but on a 'spirited' drive it would sound a little sportier , thank you Steven

Quote Originally Posted by IceTronix View Post
    Hi Simon , yes we stock the 400cel cat and we normally use them on your type of car + evo's , supras etc... if you call me on 01`4019911 i can discuss pricing with you and when you would like to book in , we include a final emissions test also , thank you Steven
    Thanks Steven,

i'll try and pop in on Sat with the 100cel cat and have a chat

Datsun 260z
    Beautiful classic Datsun 260z. Custom manifold using mandrel bends and custom laser cut flange.

VW Polo with DOHC engine conversion (catback system):
    http://exhaustworxdublin.com/Exhaust...lo-conversion/

How fecking cool is this!