Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Custom Exhaust Systems -Longlife Ireland / ExhaustWorx Dublin

Hi Typeritr , yes if you supply the components from the company you want to use we can make the exhaust for you , if you would like to visit us one day with the silencer sizes you are thinking of using we can advise you if they will work on your car , we have made 2 really nice Integra dc5 2.75" exhaust systems now and they are quiet on normally driving and sporty on hard driving ... here is a link to the facebook post about it - https://www.facebook.com/ExhaustWorx...29251647327548

Hi Simon , yes we stock the 400cel cat and we normally use them on your type of car + evo's , supras etc... if you call me on 01`4019911 i can discuss pricing with you and when you would like to book in , we include a final emissions test also , thank you Steven

Hi 124.036 , sorry we didnt make a video ... the exhaust note was slightly louder when driving the car above 30% throttle but in no way loud , on motorway driving it would be like original but on a 'spirited' drive it would sound a little sportier , thank you Steven

Quote Originally Posted by IceTronix View Post
    Hi Simon , yes we stock the 400cel cat and we normally use them on your type of car + evo's , supras etc... if you call me on 01`4019911 i can discuss pricing with you and when you would like to book in , we include a final emissions test also , thank you Steven
    Thanks Steven,

i'll try and pop in on Sat with the 100cel cat and have a chat

Datsun 260z
    Beautiful classic Datsun 260z. Custom manifold using mandrel bends and custom laser cut flange.

VW Polo with DOHC engine conversion (catback system):
    http://exhaustworxdublin.com/Exhaust...lo-conversion/

How fecking cool is this!

Mercedes 220
    We had this absolutely stunning vintage Mercedes 220 in for a replacement catback exhaust system. This was in such wonderful condition, the baby blue paint, the cream interior, everything you could really want in a cool classic! We replaced the original exhaust system with a 304 stainless steel system built in house to customers spec.

The customer had dropped in his Mercedes 500 previously and decided to drop this off when picking up the other car!