Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: TG - The Grand Tour

I turned it off half way through, so didn’t work for me. Oh well.
    I'm with the resistance

Quote Originally Posted by Mike205 View Post
    ...They got rid of stupid American, they have new new track and celebrity doing laps...
    So it's TGT does TG then

I payed up to amazon... And watched it sitting in Munich Airport... Very enjoyable.....

That segment on the Lancia 037 V's the Audi Quattro in the most recent Grand Tour was simply superb - Clarkson has it in him to make magic from time to time and that was one piece of it.

Just sitting down now to watch it. Mug of tea, check, sausage sambo, check, apple pie.... check

Also liked the Lancia Vs Audi.
    If it's of any use to anyone I watch GT on
    Autostrada.tv.

The Lancia segment was very good and the Huracan review wasn’t bad either.

I gave up on it after half of the first show. Are there any other bits worth watching in the other shows? They should really do a compilation of the parts that involve cars with all the other filler nonsense left out.
    I'm with the resistance

Lancia vs Audi was very enjoyable and I found out a lot of new things from the time. Mark Higgins was behind the wheel

Yesterday I gave up my seat on the bus for a blind person
    Today, I lost my job as a bus driver. This world is too cruel for the kind hearted..

Quote Originally Posted by DMZ View Post
    The Lancia segment was very good and the Huracan review wasn’t bad either.

I gave up on it after half of the first show. Are there any other bits worth watching in the other shows? They should really do a compilation of the parts that involve cars with all the other filler nonsense left out.
    It’s pretty hit and miss. Many episodes have a review of a fast car and they are usually grand. If you generally don’t like cocking about then you probably won’t like most of it. I do, so I do. The Farmkhana film for example was hilarious, as was the ‘unscripted’ film
    "All the finesse of a badger." (cdiv)

I watched the latest episode last night. I have to admit I was getting bored right up until the lancia v audi bit. Every now and then you get genuinely brilliant t.v I soaked up every minute of that. I suppose for that alone it's worth it.