Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Triumph TR6

I quite like the TR6, very manly indeed! Imagine fitting a 2JZ engine in there....

Quote Originally Posted by Triumphtr4a View Post
    Hard to beat a 4

Is that yours? Its stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by Cappo View Post
    Is that yours? Its stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaktus View Post
    I quite like the TR6, very manly indeed! Imagine fitting a 2JZ engine in there....
    They are plenty quick enough to never stop grinning on the twisties. I always loved TR6s. And that TR4 is stunning. I have the runt of the litter, a GT6. The same block as the TR6. One of the mods is to get a TR6 crankshaft and head, and bingo you have a 2.5 litre.
    We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Always felt the GT6 was under appreciated. A friend had one back in the day. I had a new MGBgt and he offered to swap his 2 year old GT6 for it. I have always regretted not taking him up on the offer. Don't suppose you'd swap it for my X1/9?
    Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!

Quote Originally Posted by lucanlaw View Post
    Always felt the GT6 was under appreciated. A friend had one back in the day. I had a new MGBgt and he offered to swap his 2 year old GT6 for it. I have always regretted not taking him up on the offer. Don't suppose you'd swap it for my X1/9?
    I always love MGBs as well. Probably the better car, but not as pretty and missing that crisp straight 6 note. Now an X1/9 are nice cars! But I'll stick with my rust bucket, I know what hammer to hit it with to fix it!

Image0414.jpg
    We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Quote Originally Posted by markcro View Post
    Deadly Dave

Markcro, that is drop dead gorgeous!.......#lustingforagt6!
    Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!

Beautiful example.