Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nurburgring trip 2015

Nurburgring trip 2015

I know its a bit early but just discussing it with some mates and im going to organise a trip to the ring in august-September 2015 anyone interested in goin 4-6 cars from isdc interested atm
    if your car corners like its on rails !then your not driving fast enough......

Yeah. Might be up for that.

Typed from a mobile wagon ?

I might be up for that as well.
    Looking at the costs last year, I calculated that one would need to set 800 - 1000 euro a side for it.
    Aaaand it needs 4 days to do it comfortably.
    "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
    "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Ye iv done it loads of times and depending on a lads number of laps 800-1000 is conservative the last time I went with no passengers it cost me closer to 2000 but I suppose I did do a lot of laps 25-30, the best way to do it is two or three mates in one car split the cost

Interested in this too. Is it just a straight trip to the ring and back or do you's plan on visiting some of the factories along the way?

Usually a straight trip but open to suggestions on that we did spa track and museum on one of the trips it was good craic

Well am thinking it would make it more interesting for the passengers. What about going over the Belgium F1 weekend and do both?

Ye that could work when is that on

Nearly always on the last week in august. The 2015 F1 calendar should be out in the next few weeks so we would know for sure then. It would help me anyhow getting a few passengers to come, thus keeping car costs down.

Ooooh, I should be back in Europe by then, hells yeah, roadtrip!
    Sent from my diamond encrusted yacht off the coast of Skull island