Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cars/Vans for breaking

Cars/Vans for breaking

I now 'own a 'scrapyard' or as they are known these days, a re-cycle and salvage facility. A few Italians in at the moment, Punto 188's, Stilos, Croma, Seicento, Doblos, Ducatos, Scudos, Coupe 20V Turbo, 147's, 156's, 159 and a GTV 2.0. PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by kmacb View Post
    I now 'own a 'scrapyard' or as they are known these days, a re-cycle and salvage facility. A few Italians in at the moment, Punto 188's, Stilos, Croma, Seicento, Doblos, Ducatos, Scudos, Coupe 20V Turbo, 147's, 156's, 159 and a GTV 2.0. PM if interested.
    Hi Kevin, forgive my ignorance, but what is a punto 188?
    I need some bits for a grande punto (06) - mainly trim
    Stormtroopers coming

188 is the model code for the Mk2 Punto if memory me right

Quote Originally Posted by kmacb View Post
    If you come across a sportwagon with leather give me a shout, also after a regulator for the rear window, and Bose sound system. FL 156.
    THE LIMITS OF TYRANTS ARE PRESCRIBED BY THE ENDURANCE OF THOSE WHOM THEY OPPRESS.

You have a PM, I don't suppose the coupe is the portofino blue one that was on here a while ago?

I assumed everyone here spoke in 'numbers' Exx for BMW's and Wxxx for Mercs....anyways a 188 Punto is the one from '99 to '05, a 176 from '94 to '99 and a 199 from '05 till now.
    I can supply new parts for Grande Models, I've none for breaking at present.

i just saw this now, after ordering a mirror for the 156 on ebay. Ill keep you in mind next time i need something for the 156 kmacb.

Do you have a passenger side mirror for a '05 Doblo van? (silver if possible. ). Also an aerial for the roof?

Quote Originally Posted by flyingalexf68 View Post
    Do you have a passenger side mirror for a '05 Doblo van? (silver if possible. ). Also an aerial for the roof?
    I have mirrors in white, and also aerials.

What type of alloys are on the 159? Has it sideskirts on it?