Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Cash (Otherwise known as Safety) Cameras Spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Type17 View Post
    …or their next of kin
    Very true!
    Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!

Quote Originally Posted by mick View Post
    ..seemingly the cops are back with their bizarre stationary motorway checkpoints. Be careful not to leave yourself unsighted behind HGVs or whatever..
    Where was that Mick?

I saw a GoSafe van on Fri on the motorway around Kildare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M9 today. Full on divisional strength ambush!
    Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingers View Post
    Where was that Mick?

I saw a GoSafe van on Fri on the motorway around Kildare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought it was Garda only on the motorways, and GoSafe were not allowed operate on the motorways?

I definitely seen a Go Safe van southbound on the M1 just past Lusk service station month or so ago heading towards Dublin.

Go-safe are on the M9 roadworks from time to time.
    There was one traveling on it at 9:20 last Friday, north bound, breaking the 80klm limit.
    "How do I know?" I hear you ask.
    Because I was pegged to the limit via GPS and cruise at 80 and the Go-safe van was pulling away.
    I would estimate it was doing about 85-90 so probably indicating 90+ on the speedo.
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command.

Very often that individual is crazy.