Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash (Otherwise known as Safety) Cameras Spotted.

Think it's a 50 zone on Stephen's Green south section. Cars do be flying up that road though frequently, including a lad in a black M6 with a sweet sounding aftermarket exhaust.

This morning, marked Garda van on the coast road in Clontarf, near to Vernon avenue catching traffic heading for howth.
    Anon. - "owned since 2004. never had a disc on her."

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    This morning, marked Garda van on the coast road in Clontarf, near to Vernon avenue catching traffic heading for howth.
    Well done, Gus, just heading out that way!

I noticed a an electronic road sign recently that said Dublin has the safest Roads in Europe.

Strange then how we are paying the most insurance, road tax, spot fines etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Rennwagen View Post
    I noticed a an electronic road sign recently that said Dublin has the safest Roads in Europe.

Strange then how we are paying the most insurance, road tax, spot fines etc etc
    yeah, and they're keeping their fleet of cash vans fresh, spankers new 132 reg swb high roof transit snapping away here in laois on a daily basis .......

merry effin' xmas ehhhh...........snap

down near the point this evening - garda one as opposed to a gosafe

van2.jpg

^^^ Never have seen that one before... thanks for the heads up EGB!

Seen that one before, and sometimes a bike with a hair dryer

They have ones that are unmarke altogether so general rule of thumb is to crawl by whitevans with blacked out back windows

The eastwall road they've setup there a couple of times (all garda vans also)

grda1.jpggarda2.jpg

Here they are on Stephens Green South going towards Leeson St / Earlsfort Terrace. Parked across from the Dept of Justice so I don't know were they 'working' or what plus there were parked cars in the way.