Upgraded site - report issues here, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two things.

Appreciate all the work you guys are putting into this forum, is there any chance to be able to view more than 10 threads on 1 page ? It's taking forever to browse pages.
    Another thing, why I can't find absolutely anything using this SEARCH ENGINE ??? Wanted to find the R Kings / Lottery / Draw / Raffle thread and it just doesn't appear, was it deleted ?

Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

Comment

• Sorry for being quiet, just been very busy. The search engine seems broken, will look at it. Number of threads per page, will increase. And will look at the broken threads- I suspect hard to fix, could be the migration that had problems in it.

Comment

• I’m using an iPad and can see 15 posts per page, is it browser related as I haven’t made any changes that I’m aware of?
        I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• Apologies from me also, I've also been very busy, so haven't been on here much. We had some disk space issues recently so this may have affected the search engine. will get it to rebuild the indexes.
          And then we might see if that thread is still around.
          There were some posts which didn't come across quite right in the migration, but it has been possible to restore the content of these posts
          where it was pointed out, on a specific thread.

I'm not sure on the per page settings, we haven't changed anything there, it seems reasonable that this is something that could be tweaked.

Comment

• ok so I've changed the thread listing display to show 20 instead of 10. We can adjust the posts per page also, I can see it is currently 15 alright..

Comment

• Originally posted by philb View Post
              ok so I've changed the thread listing display to show 20 instead of 10. We can adjust the posts per page also, I can see it is currently 15 alright..
              Great thanks. Much better now.
              https://www.picfair.com/users/MarkT128/

Comment

• I'm not sure if it has been reported previously, but I'm having an issue with the "back" button just reloading the current page rather than going back to the previous page. It's been a problem since the new site went live, I just figured it would get sorted out at some point!
                Chrome browser Windows 10

Comment

• Originally posted by philb View Post
                  ok so I've changed the thread listing display to show 20 instead of 10. We can adjust the posts per page also, I can see it is currently 15 alright..
                  Brilliant, thanks. It's noticeable straight away
                  Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by natnif View Post
                    I'm not sure if it has been reported previously, but I'm having an issue with the "back" button just reloading the current page rather than going back to the previous page. It's been a problem since the new site went live, I just figured it would get sorted out at some point!
                    Chrome browser Windows 10
                    Yes I have same. On phone or tablet also.

Comment

• I've noticed this occuring occasionally.

br.pngthe sequence of new post goes out of kilter sometimes.

Also you can see it says deltona but shows dimitri pic.
                      Last edited by Boris; 22-10-2021, 11:43 AM.
                      https://www.picfair.com/users/MarkT128/

Comment

• Originally posted by DeusExMachina View Post
                        I am having trouble getting to the site. When I do I have to log in twice before the site recognise me. I get no error message after the first log in but it still shows me as not logged in. When I repeat the steps then I am logged in.
                        I'm having this same problem today, I'll delete my cookies or whatnot to check if it resolves it. Happening on Edge on desktop.

Comment

• Still need to log in twice on Edge, Safari is fine.

Comment

• Just noticed that the forum time is still one hour ahead of Winter Time - does the time setting on the server need to be set to automatically update the Summer/Winter change?

Comment

• been up the walls, but ill sort it. with the server being located in dublin would have thought it would be ok..

Comment

• yeah as expected server time is fine. vbulletin has setting per user for dst which is set to "auto detect" but seems not to work. its in your user account settings, need to set dst to always off. will set this on all user accounts.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X