No announcement yet.

Upgraded site - report issues here, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a few days of "re-adjusting" I'm really liking the new site and I am not one that adopts change too naturally. Well done DMZ and team.

I think I prefer the cool blue layout so am sticking with that for now. Really appreciate all the effort that goes in to the forum, thanks guys. There will always be a couple of smaller bugs but looks like all that is being sorted!

Comment

• I still have not figured out how to post photos - can somebody explain how to do it.

Comment

• Click on the camera icon above where you're writing the post. You'll see a bunch of buttons under the post. Click on "Upload" and select the photo. It works from computer or phone.

You can also do it like the old days where you click the image icon above the text entry and then you can select "Upload" from in there. I think that actually works better as it properly embeds the image in the post.

Why there are two ways of doing it, only the vBulletin folks can explain...

Comment

• Can we disable the bookfaeces and twatter links, my only issue with the upgrade....
          I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• Originally posted by -MICK- View Post
            I really hate to be negative but I'm not engaged with the new layout and the lack of user experience to see the posts I'm interested in without having to route around.... that and the fonts etc are making me not bother checking in..... Ive logged in a few times over the last few days but jumped out having not seen what I want..... I dont think its just about change, I am well used to that type of thing its just not an engaging UI IMHO.....

Its a bit like trying to buy online... some websites have your product shipped before you knew you wanted it.... some simply frustrate and you leave without spending any money......
            Same here, not gone on the layout or how to interact. Seems too over complicated and a chore to use.

Comment

• Yey! Now clicking a thread takes you to the last post you read (it had been going to the 1st post). Thanks for sorting, makes a big usability improvement

Comment

• I usually just add the photo direct from IMGUR using the copied [IMG] link. This facility seems to want you to load a photo from IMGUR onto a folder on your computer first then upload it here from that folder - double the work involved than before especially if you want to upload multiple photos. Or is there something else I am not seeing?

Comment

• That posted for me by accident and I am not sure how I did it. I had cancelled the above post because it kept stating "please load at least one photo" I had already posted the imgur link. I copied and pasted the post onto the above second post and the photo appears??

Comment

• Under you profile and under the sub heading "background" you have the options to choose the colours of both the background and the text and the border - whatever that is. So I choose a black background with white text and a black border. The I click "save" and its says "your customisations have been saved" but when I return to the forums everything is exactly the same as before - is this facility enabled or just not available. The whiteness of the board is giving me a headache.

Comment

• We had some disk space issues earlier, maybe try again in case something got lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfaguy View Post
                        I usually just add the photo direct from IMGUR using the copied [IMG] link. This facility seems to want you to load a photo from IMGUR onto a folder on your computer first then upload it here from that folder - double the work involved than before especially if you want to upload multiple photos. Or is there something else I am not seeing?
                        If you host your photos on another site just do as you did before. Nothing has changed.

Paste the [IMG] link from IMGUR (or wherever) into the text of your post, just as you did before.

Comment

• Posting a photo from IMGUR

Step 1 copy image link [img] from IMGUR
                          Step 2 paste it into your post as below
                          Step 3 click on post reply

Comment

• OK thanks - don't know why that was saying invalid link before - think I was clicking upload attachments or upload from URL

Comment

• Since Friday I keep having to log in on win 10 laptop on chrome?
                              Never had this issue before anyone else have this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eoin View Post
                                Since Friday I keep having to log in on win 10 laptop on chrome?
                                Never had this issue before anyone else have this?
                                Not me

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X