Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry luv, me back brakes failed and I was goin too fast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry luv, me back brakes failed and I was goin too fast...

Only in Dublin... https://fb.watch/drpAyRcg2t/
    I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Yeah seen that earlier,it took me a few seconds that he actually went through the front door and the gate!!

😂😂

Lucky he wasnt on a superbike or he'd have knocked the house.

Comment

The woman was surprisingly calm about it, but yer man still worries about his bike, scrote!!

Comment

He would need an ambulance if it was my door, pity he broke both legs when he came through the door.

Comment

You'd think she would given him a hand with the bike though.

Comment

I wonder if he had insurance or did he get back on the bike and ride off.
            Deadly Dave

Comment

I don’t think it was road legal, the mere fact he was trying to restart it, I’m thinking he was just gonna ride of into the sunset. Supposedly the video is shortened and he actually gives his name to the woman but not sure where it went after that.

Comment

I thin the numpty was trying to brake with the accelerator.
                It does not work that well.

Poor lady in shock.
                "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
                "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

Young lad speeding on a bike. Shocker…. Looks like he crashed into the right house. He could have ended up meeting someone a lot less laid back….

Comment

The poor fella is probably on the housing list and doesnt know better. He might be getting somewhere nice to park his bike with Dublin City Council buying up a heap of private developments.

https://www.98fm.com/news/council-to...-homes-1353576

Wouldnt like to be a private buyer at the moment. You would be sickened if you were watching an estate going up and thinking you had a chance to buy something and then the council snapps the lot up.

Comment

If he’s that poor he’ll probably qualify for the houses, affordable or sociable

Comment

It happened in Finglas and the women was his mothers friend, he normally rides a moped and could not work out the brakes.....

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X