Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikerd4
    replied
    No idea but I have it now. Will worry about sourcing beer when I need to restock

Leave a comment:

• fez
    replied
    Is it really any better than 4 cans? Beer in 2L plastic containers makes me think of linden village

Leave a comment:

• cibo
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkers View Post
    If you are still opening to cancelling, the PerfectDraft from Philips is a bit more expensive but you can get kegs from Germany or from theBeerGals here in Ireland.
    I've seen these in Carrefour in France and have been very tempted, but I always thought getting the kegs would be a bit of pain.

I'm going to France next week, you've just given me a conundrum......!

Leave a comment:

• mikerd4
    replied
    It's arrived at my mum's house, has have a decision to make whether to send it back or not..

Leave a comment:

• Alkers
    replied
    If you are still opening to cancelling, the PerfectDraft from Philips is a bit more expensive but you can get kegs from Germany or from theBeerGals here in Ireland.

Leave a comment:

• Flet
    replied
    No Guinness on the smaller systems but easy enough get set up with it and Musgraves, First & Last etc sell kegs.

SUB/Krups say the beer keeps for 15 days but it’s only 2 litres so most people I’d imagine get through that well before then.

Leave a comment:

• hi-rev
    replied

Do any of these systems have Guinness?
    how long does the beer stay fresh?

Leave a comment:

• Jeremy Taxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Flet View Post
    Border Parcel Motel in Belcoo
    Just be careful the parcel isn't ticking when you pick it up.

Leave a comment:

• Flet
    replied
    Friendly little place that, I’ve got subs there before too.

Leave a comment:

• Gav46
    replied
    Centra Culmore in Omagh it’s opposite McDonalds

my friend also uses Beerwulf and ships to a NI 👍👍

Leave a comment:

• Flet
    replied
    Can’t speak for the place in Newry but the place in Belcoo works a treat. Low tech but fairly priced.

Leave a comment:

• mikerd4
    replied
    Never heard of them. Works without any issues?

Leave a comment:

• Flet
    replied
    You do now: Deliverme.ie in Newry or Border Parcel Motel in Belcoo

Leave a comment:

• mikerd4
    replied
    I don't have a NI address unfortunately to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Flet
    replied
    There’s two places near Jonesborough (just off the M1/A1) that have them, the Nisa Local and the immense First & Last Off Licence. Bit expensive mind you at nearly £12 compared to Beerwulf.

What I do with them is order via Beerwulf and ship to an NI address. Only downside is the BBE on these is usually short (1-2 months) so really you’re only ordering for a party.

I got a SUB because the other systems are 5 or 6 litre and that’s too much for the two of us. It’s a decent little thing but the supply is the challenge so I really just use it when we’ve a few friends over.
    Last edited by Flet; 24-11-2021, 10:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

Bottom of thread

Collapse
Working...
X