Covid-19 Pandemic - Alright everyone, back to The Pile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -alan- View Post
    So...anybody care to hazard a guess what 'the new normal' is going to look like - a couple of years down the line ?
    No masks required in the metaverse

Comment

• Originally posted by Rennwagen View Post

Thanks for yet another 2 line smart remark, you're getting better at them.

I'm happy to concede that I dont fully understand "it", and surprised by the clever fellas on here that think they do.
      I am happy to ask questions, to be wrong to be corrected and to learn.

Some of you seem to have a problem with me for being that way but I really dont care, and the snide remarks and insults a threats from Mods wont change a thing.

I hope you understand.

I Read this thread for re assurance more than anything else because the information over load in real world is to much at times.

Yes, because its been TWO YEARS mate.
      At the start people could be excused for not understanding it. Media could have been overblowing it. Governments could have been wrong. Hell, scientists could have been wrong.

But at this point there is no "what if they are wrong".
      There are no missing pieces.
      The dead, the hospitalised, the recovered battling with long covid tell you all you need to know.

If someone does not understand what is happening around him at this point, it is not due to natural and healthy scepticism, but pure moronic ignorance.
      "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
      "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

• Popping in to say my gorgeous daughter was born to her fully vaccinated mother on Friday and they’re both well. Life is good.

Oh and according to a World Health Organisation and ECDC study, ’ vaccines averted 9,074 deaths from Covid-19 in Ireland since the start of the rollout.

Go vaccines.

Too early to say anything about Omicron - unlikely it will render vaccines completely ineffective. Some doctors saying it’s a milder dose but way too early to know that - need systemic data which is being compiled.

Huge credit due to SA for spotting it- they are on the ball with testing and sequencing. It’s unlikely to have originated there.

Definitely will be some restrictions while it gets thought through. I’ll be out of the loop for a month though!

"All the finesse of a badger." (cdiv)

Comment

• Congrats to all SJ. Enjoy the time with family.

Comment

• Congrats SJ!
            Thats all that matters
            "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
            "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

• Originally posted by SJ View Post
              Popping in to say my gorgeous daughter was born to her fully vaccinated mother on Friday and they’re both well. Life is good.

Lockdown = Baby boom. 😋.

Congrats to you all.
              Last edited by Rennwagen; 29-11-2021, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Huge Congrats Sj & Mrs Sj, by all means login but stay well the fcuk away from this thread for the next week at least!

Comment

• Yeah, congrats SJ. Despite the workload, that's a great little Christmas present for ye. Enjoy.

Comment

• Congratulations SJ. Definitely spend your time with new family and less time in here. All the best.

Comment

• Congratulations to you and Mrs SJ, enjoy your time off!

Comment

• Massive congratulations SJ, life is good with this news. Enjoy every moment...

Comment

• Congratulations on the birth of your daughter SJ, it's a lovely time indeed. Enjoy!

Comment

• Congrats SJ, enjoy your breaking in period, guessing this is your first sorry if its an incorrect assumption.
                            If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Comment

• Congrats SJ

Comment

• Congrats SJ

Comment

Working...
                                X