Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Been following this trial closely. Trial judge seems very biased in favour of the defendant so I am not expecting much. This spoiled entitled brat shot three people killing two of them.

His “crying” was hilarious
    There's no light, There's only fire!

Comment

It's murica, normal rules don't apply.

Comment

I can only wish the worst for him

Comment

I see the USA has the same preponderance of crazy judges as we do here and this trial judge is on the higher end of the scale as regards that. I find his levity at some points of the trial really inappropriate. Its as if he regards this as some informal council meeting at times when he asks how did people like their lunch and did they get enough (food) etc. This is a murder trial where presumably relatives of the deceased people are in attendance so I believe he should show some respect for them.

Then at the other end of the scale I don't think I ever heard a judge shout aggressively at a prosecutor who in my opinion is doing a good job in spite of this judges harassment of him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ood-schroeder/

Comment

He won't allow the three people that were shot be called victims, the prosecution are only
            allowed to call them "decedents" or "complaining witnesses"!!

What is he on?

I'm guessing he's not on the Democrats side of the fence anyway.

Comment

Makes sense I suppose if that's the whole premise of the trial. if it is found to be self defense then soldier boy is the victim, who defended himself and happened to kill a rake of people.

I don't really understand how the whole going to another city with your guns to protect randomers property doesnt count as some sort of intent. it may well have been self defense, but he went out of his way to look for trouble, surely that must count for something?

but 2nd amendment and all that.

Comment

The judge was posing for photos with the defendant, they both should burn, but they won't and riots will ensue again.
                I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
                  The judge was posing for photos with the defendant, they both should burn, but they won't and riots will ensue again.
                  When was this? During the trial?

To be honest, for such a high profile case, the whole thing looks like such a sh*t show.
                  The prosecution also. Their cross examination of a witness led to him saying they tried to coerce him into changing his police statement. You would think they would bring out the best legals they had for this. Perhaps they did, which is more worrying.

It seems like it will all come down to whether it's self defence or not but that won't change the fact that people lost their lives.
                  I wouldn't chase someone carrying a rifle down the street.

Comment

I can't recall which website I saw that headline on but it was disgraceful carry on if true.

Comment

What colour is the jury?
                      I'm with the resistance

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                        What colour is the jury?

But addressing your point, the breakdown seems to be,

It consists of 20 members — 11 women and nine men.

Nineteen members of the jury are white and one person of color.
                        https://www.wisn.com/article/kyle-ri...case/38135570#

If you wanted to capture the local demographics in Kenosha it probably should have 3 people of Latino or Hispanic origin in there in place of some of the white people.
                        White 75.4%
                        Latino or Hispanic 13.5%
                        Black or African American 7.4%
                        https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/ke...ountywisconsin
                        Last edited by conneem; 15-11-2021, 10:01 PM.

Comment

The USA is a total joke at this stage. Its likely now that he may walk free entirely as this charge seemed the safest to secure at least a conviction on one of the charges.

That will give the green light to other wannabe vigilantes to get their guns and camouflage gear and go out there enforcing the law as they see fit. Its all a bit reminiscent of Nazi Germany pre WW2 where the brown shirts took the law into their own hands. Really scary times in the USA right now.

Comment

Americans and their love for guns, allowing people who cant legally drink to be
                            allowed to have a gun.

What a totally screwed up set of laws.

Comment

When you go around attacking other nations in the world, you need a reserve army for when the retaliation happens. Having teens already trained in firing weapons is good, plus a healthy revenue stream too.

Comment

Working...
                              X