No announcement yet.

Girl who got Ronaldo's Jersey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was on the Late Late? that's really the problem with this place- absolute trivial nonsense becomes part of the national debate. Micheal Martin comes out of UN Security Council Meeting and gets asked about whether you're allowed get the shift in Coppers.

Who cares like? security is generally grand, I'm sure the stewards did a rapid risk assessment and decide that the 11 year old girl was probably not worth tasering or whatever. Good for her, and if the life lesson is that sometimes you need to fudge around the rules a bit to get what you really want; then I'm glad she learned it a lot earlier than I did.
    "All the finesse of a badger." (cdiv)

Comment

When did you learn this and more importantly apply these learnings SJ?

This is much ado about nothing topic.
      sigpichttps://mingshitters.wordpress.com/

Comment

Aye, an 11 year old got Conor Murrays’ boots the other day, it’s becoming a trend now
        I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
          When did you learn this and more importantly apply these learnings SJ?

This is much ado about nothing topic.
          Why just last week I went through the ‘10 items or less’ checkout with 13 items. It serves them right as it should be ‘fewer’.
          "All the finesse of a badger." (cdiv)

Comment

Originally posted by -alan- View Post

Never mind that - am I the only one bugged by the missing "to" in that original Independent article ?
            No, I’m with you.
            Grammatical errors that would have earned an immediate punishment from my 5th class English teacher are now rife. So much for free education.

Comment

For me, it's more the act of being seen to be breaking the rules and publicly profiting from and getting away with it. I think she should have got to keep the shirt, but got some form of punishment for breaking the rules (which are safety focused - wont someone think of the children), rather than being paraded about on the late late. Now, it's breaking the rules at the football match, but later on it could be breaking the rules selling off contracts for difference to golden circle causing a financial crash.

Comment

So are you lads going to hand yourself in at the local Garda station the next time you speed or break a rule on the road? Walking in holding your hands up, listen i just done 60 in a 50, throw the book at me.

It's an 11 year old that took a chance to meet her hero, so what if she got on the late late.

Comment

Everyone breaks rules, but only complain about other people breaking them.
                  We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Derek172 View Post
                    So are you lads going to hand yourself in at the local Garda station the next time you speed or break a rule on the road? Walking in holding your hands up, listen i just done 60 in a 50, throw the book at me.

It's an 11 year old that took a chance to meet her hero, so what if she got on the late late.
                    no, that would be silly, but if i was genuinely caught speeding, I would accept the consequences. In fairness to the 11yr old and her father, they accepted the initial fine iirc. It was the FAI who then waived it, and RTE who publicised it.

I'm just not sure it sends the right message whereby someone who broke the rules (and yes, she is 11, got to meet ronaldo etc) is held up as someone who 'beat the system' while on the other hand underage matches are postponed as a result of people not obeying the rules.
                    https://www.otbsports.com/sport/ndsl...-abuse-1274580

Comment

sigpichttps://mingshitters.wordpress.com/

Comment

If you're watching the Late Late Show, you've already lost whatever argument you're trying to make.

Comment

Lads when you find yourselves in the same camp as dour crankbag Ken early off second captains - it’s yet another sign to check in with yourself over stuff to get wound up about

paging Tristan, forty two and Ken to find school!

Comment

Originally posted by foyler View Post
                            Lads when you find yourselves in the same camp as dour crankbag Ken early off second captains - it’s yet another sign to check in with yourself over stuff to get wound up about

paging Tristan, forty two and Ken to find school!
                            Ah jaysis, if Ken said it, I take it all back. Free jersey's for everyone!

Comment

Grumpy old men!

Comment

Originally posted by bloke View Post
                                If you're watching the Late Late Show, you've already lost whatever argument you're trying to make.

https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

Working...
                                X