Ferrari as a brand - its over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari as a brand - its over

I get emails from them suggesting that I might like their latest clothing offerings.

What are they thinking?

sigpichttps://mingshitters.wordpress.com/

It's a step up from most of the tat of the Ferrari shop in Maranello (with the doors that make a F1 noise every time they opened).

It's an interesting move. I suppose that to be true to the brand, they should be at the cutting edge of Italian fashion - maybe even exploring new materials and methods of construction.

At least it's better than then £1600 brown leather jacket Lotus produced for their Oxford St 'store'.

Comment

Wtf?! :-0
      We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Comment

You have no sense of style Ming, special needs TinTin, Spaghetti Eastern Cowboy and Star Trek extra jumpsuit looks are so hot right now.
        https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

I like the luggage strap look on the ladies wear
          I'm with the resistance

Comment

Did they include the prices for all that fine high end Italian clothing Ming,that's probably made in China as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
              Kinky..
              https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

Ehh thats... Chinese spam levelFerrari.. even the head on the girl is photoshoped on, nevermind the background.
                "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
                "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

Omg, has Lewis Shamilton started designing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by VeeAte View Post
                    It's a step up from most of the tat of the Ferrari shop in Maranello (with the doors that make a F1 noise every time they opened).
                    I paid €20 for a mug in that shop almost five years ago and I’m still a bit sore over it.
                    1998 Porsche 911 3.4 Carrera 2 (996)
                    2000 Mazda MX-5 1.8 Jasper Conran #68/400
                    2003 BMW 325i E46 Sport Touring

Comment

Staff outfits for Ferrari Land maybe.....

Comment

A shop dummy bird and a bloke with get up straight from the set of Zoolander!
                        We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Comment

Maybe they have come to the conclusion that the 70s/80s Bond villain look is the only chance they have of their brand being featured in movies these days. The red F355 with Famke Janssen behind the wheel in Goldeneye is the last memorable silver screen appearance of a Ferrari I can think of.

Comment

Buy the whole collection and do a few tijtok videos. You'll be a smash hit fashion effluencer (yes it's spelt right)

Comment

Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                              New seat belt no?

Comment

Working...
                              X