X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roarsbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by crank_case View Post
    It's all Kaisers own fault really, he was lusting after too much BL stuff and that's a bit Protestant.
    Burn!!!

Leave a comment:

• crank_case
    replied
    It's all Kaisers own fault really, he was lusting after too much BL stuff and that's a bit Protestant.

Leave a comment:

• Mike205
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    For some reason Donedeal is on the list of banned websites in the Vatican. Can't even enjoy my morning procrastination with a cursory browse
    That's hilarious

Leave a comment:

• Roarsbaby
    replied
    Amazing the latent Biblical knowledge, not sure the youngs uns these days would have that....

Leave a comment:

• Mark2
    replied
    For some reason Donedeal is on the list of banned websites in the Vatican. Can't even enjoy my morning procrastination with a cursory browse
    thou shall not purchase more 90's shitboxes

Leave a comment:

• Type17
    replied
    They know you well, and don’t want you succumbing to the sin of temptation…

Leave a comment:

• Flet
    replied
    Sodom and Gomorrah more like.

Leave a comment:

• injeejay
    replied
    A contemporary version of the Cleansing of the Temple perhaps? A Den of Thieves would be one way of describing DD for sure!

Leave a comment:

• kdevitt
    replied
    Originally posted by Aontroim View Post

On a similar note, I can't stand people who don't stay in their lane while going around roundabouts.

I don't mean they check mirrors and indicate over. I'm talking about those roundabouts on dual carriageways where you can go straight on in both lanes and they don't follow their lane as they go around- probably an indication that they don't understand lanes or they aren't a good enough driver to be going round a roundabout that fast.
    Blanch exit on the M50 constantly has that (from Finglas direction). Left lane used to be for left and straight ahead, but they've changed the signage and left lane is now left only towards the city centre. Right lane is the only lane for straight ahead - which means swapping lanes pretty rapidly to get in the correct lane for Blanch village, but you'll usually have someone completely oblivious going straight ahead through the left lane and preparing to swap paint.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiser
    replied

Leave a comment:

• davkav
    replied

On a similar note, I can't stand people who don't stay in their lane while going around roundabouts.

I don't mean they check mirrors and indicate over. I'm talking about those roundabouts on dual carriageways where you can go straight on in both lanes and they don't follow their lane as they go around- probably an indication that they don't understand lanes or they aren't a good enough driver to be going round a roundabout that fast.
    This drives me bananas. And even moreso when they stay in the left lane and continue around the roundabout in the left lane to the exit at 3 O'clock.

The north bound slip off the M3 for Dunshaughlin/Ratoath/Trim has examples of this all day every day. The council even came back and put additional markers on the road to state left lane for left and straight and right lane for right. I used to make it my business to cut in on top of anyone coming around in the left lane (safely of course), and they would go bananas at me as if they were in the correct lane.....

My latest gripe. I was behind a lovely 08 911 turbo cab yesterday, I was very impressed that he had it out in this weather tipping around. That was until he flicked his cigarette butt out the window

Leave a comment:

• the drifter
    replied

id a fella stop me after the dumbell roundabouts on the dock road in limerick one day, after i beeped him as he pulled over on top of me, he preceded to tell me i was in the wrong lane and he had the right of way, i informed him he didnt and if he wanted to check, its in 5ft white letters on the :D:D:D:Ding road what lane you are supposed to be in!

Leave a comment:

• Mike205
    replied

Oh yeah that really grind my gears.

Leave a comment:

• Aontroim
    replied
    Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
    The N7 inbound Kingswood off ramp roundabout always has similar, but I notice a lot of “folk” will go left from the rh approach lane, meaning anyone going straight from the lh lane is a target for these opportunist twats! There was an incident this evening as it happens.

Leave a comment:

• Traco
    replied
    Tue car truck t-bone waltz is a very common occurrence.

Leave a comment:

Bottom of thread

Collapse
Working...
X