X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -MICK-
    replied
    Originally posted by Boris View Post
    I got a free test years ago by pulling them up on that.
    I just dont understand how this is being let continue.... Covid etc. isnt the full story here....

Leave a comment:

• Boris
    replied
    I got a free test years ago by pulling them up on that.

Leave a comment:

• -MICK-
    replied
    NCT... Again.... booked today, earliest slot... 7th June 2023.... now this is taken from their customer charter line 5.

We aim to ensure that the average lead time for an appointment at an individual NCT centre is less than or equal to 15 days. You will be provided with a test, free of charge, where an appointment cannot be offered within a 28 day period, unless any of the following apply:

why isn't every dam test free now???

Leave a comment:

• Cold
    replied
    Dublin

Leave a comment:

• Ptank
    replied
    Oh yes definitely. If it's not your first time then you've 3 strikes and its ocean freight after that or a 1 day course with a practical to prove you can plan ahead and make it through to the gate drama free

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Have we covered airport security queues and (a) elderly people (b) women with all sorts of liquids liberally spread throughout their belongings (c) people with studs and various types of body rings and (d) generally people who think about this for the first time as they place their bag(s) in a tray.

Leave a comment:

• Cold
    replied
    There are a couple of things that really show up people’s cognitive abilities. One is parking. Another is using self service checkouts.

Leave a comment:

• fast focus
    replied
    What used to wreck my head when the boys were small is parking in those spaces which I was entitled to do so in a loud two door car got me attacked by women on a couple of occasions saying “it’s for mothers and baby’s only” even though I was taking my child out of the car.

Leave a comment:

• Ptank
    replied
    Originally posted by Wrasslers View Post
    As someone with two small kids, parent and child spaces should be towards the back of the car park.
    I need them for the additional width, not the proximity to the shop or whatever.
    Putting them beside the disabled spaces right up front just means that they are almost always taken by lazy people who don't have child/booster seats in their car.
    People who park in them and then 2 kids or teens hop out can burn in hell for all eternity. In my eyes if you're lugging a baby seat out then fair enough. If not it's back to the pile with the rest

Leave a comment:

• the drifter
    replied
    Originally posted by Wrasslers View Post
    As someone with two small kids, parent and child spaces should be towards the back of the car park.
    I need them for the additional width, not the proximity to the shop or whatever.
    Putting them beside the disabled spaces right up front just means that they are almost always taken by lazy people who don't have child/booster seats in their car.
    you must be one of the lads few left with common sense... we must protect you at all costs. its like when i go to woodies or somewhere and i need to load the car, ill park miles away where ive loads of space, then ya see people trying to loads stuff into the back seat with a 4 inch opening they left between the car next to them.... wtf lads...

Leave a comment:

• Wrasslers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Batster
    replied
    Originally posted by Eoin View Post

I cant get over lads in my local gym circling the carpark to get a spot near the front door when their is a massive carpark half empty!
    I mean they are going to train and get fit FFS!
    My gym is up two flights of stairs, the amount of people I see parking right outside in the parent and child spaces and then getting the lift up to the gym. FFS

Leave a comment:

• Bazg2
    replied
    But the Prius is not an estate and the Octavia doesn’t have large battery pack to lug around... a cousin and uncle are taxi drivers and have Octavia, one is an estate so they are out there.

Leave a comment:

• Traco
    replied
    True, you can buy I think a standard taxi should be capable of taking two people and their luggage. If I had the rest of the muppets in tow I'd have ordered a truck.

Had a rant on Google review about the upgraded food place after US immigration. Beyond useless.

Guess I'm old and grumpy now but I just think simple stuff should stay simple and work.

Leave a comment:

• Cold
    replied
    While I agree and the standards are very low, you can select a more premium taxi in the apps to avoid this problem...

Leave a comment:

Bottom of thread

Collapse
Working...
X