No announcement yet.

Blowing off steam - The Rant Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'll get back to you on it".....will you fcuk....

Why can't people just do as they say they are going to? It is so frustrating trying to get anything done!!!

Comment

People who can't park...
      Screenshot_2014-02-06-15-26-52.jpg

Park very far away, consider it a favour to yourself and others (me)

H
      The noisy one in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by -MICK- View Post
        ^^^^^ Or guys who think its acceptable to, when wanting to turn left drive down the right hand side and then turn left through a yellow box in between a lane of traffic...... Do it in-front of me.... I fooking dare you....
        And nearly plow over cyclist in the process

Comment

Garth Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by DervOl View Post
            Garth Brooks
            People who cue for garth brooks all night and two days later they are on donedeal

Comment

Okay maybe this is a trivial one, but this sort of customer treatment wrecks my head.

Queueing in the bank for ages.
              finally, I am the choosen one, summoned to the counter.
              Just as I get there the girl looks to her side and starts chatting to her colleague.
              I wait, a little time passes, she looks at me, ah yes here we go, I pass my bank card to her.

She looks away again and continues to chat to her colleague, more time passes.
              It dawns on her after a while there is something in her hand, she looks down at it.
              She looked up at me, as if she was holding a dying badger.

I'd like to withdraw some money please, I said, thrilled at being noticed.
              Not with that you won't, she motioned at the badger, it's not one of ours.
              But the name of your bank is written on it, I countered.
              Oh yes, so it is, what did you want? came the reply.

As you can imagine it went downhill from there.
              Last edited by Browns lane; 06-02-2014, 05:50 PM.
              http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Se...aguars-museum/

Comment

Morons who think, when encountering a driver who is slower than they are, that driving UP THEIR ARSE is the best way to improve the situation.

My father is the biggest petrol head I know. He cant drive faster because he's 73 and he's realistic about his reactions. Why drive close to him, do you want him driving faster? Or a learner for that matter

Do you want anyone who feels X kph is fast enough driving any faster, beyond their abilities?

Its like going to the intern and asking her to run the company? She's not able, it won't bloody end well!

wow, that was fun, lets do more!

Comment

negative people, go to the doctor get some fcuking prozac and stop pissing on my parade for being relatively happy with my lot
                  2005 toyota sequoia, 1993 300d, 2009 prius, 1984 Volvo 242 turbo intercooler

Comment

Originally posted by Browns lane View Post
                    Okay maybe this is a trivial one, but this sort of customer treatment wrecks my head.

Queueing in the bank for ages.
                    finally, I am the choosen one, summoned to the counter.
                    Just as I get there the girl looks to her side and starts chatting to her colleague.
                    I wait, a little time passes, she looks at me, ah yes here we go, I pass my bank card to her.

She looks away again and continues to chat to her colleague, more time passes.
                    It dawns on her after a while there is something in her hand, she looks down at it.
                    She looked up at me, as if she was holding a dying badger.

I'd like to withdraw some money please, I said, thrilled at being noticed.
                    Not with that you won't, she motioned at the badger, it's not one of ours.
                    But the name of your bank is written on it, I countered.
                    Oh yes, so it is, what did you want? came the reply.

As you can imagine it went downhill from there.
                    And then charge you 30 cent for the privilege.

Originally posted by admredux View Post
                    negative people, go to the doctor get some fcuking prozac and stop pissing on my parade for being relatively happy with my lot
                    Overly negative people drive me insane.

Customers. Sir, please don't shout at me. I'M NOT SHOUTING AT YOU!!!!!!!
                    Suzuki Ignis Sport | Mitsubishi FTO GPvR | RS Clio 197

"Insurance is a magical thing understood only by wizards." - The Drifter

Comment

Feckin`council are out spreading salt again. Its +7c out there !!
                      Deadly Dave

Comment

Audi & BMW drivers

F0ck it, you were all thinking it
                        No colour or religion ever stopped the bullet from a gun

Comment

People who tailgate.

They should have someone following them the whole day, throwing tomatoes at them.
                          Or they should be burned at the stake.

Either way is fine with me....
                          "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
                          "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

0 degrees this morning, plenty of understeering and flashing dashboard lights and that's with winter tyres on. had to do a detour at one stage due to a crash blocking the road.

didn't faze the dolly bird in the mini one that tailgated me for several miles of it.

Comment

There are many, many free meeting rooms in work. There is even a reception area and an area outside the reception area.

I go to the toilet, I do normal things after I go to the toilet as most people do - like flush it, then use the hand dryer. Do not, dare, give me a fcuking dirty look for doing these things as you think it's an inconvenience to you because you are chatting on your mobile?! What the actual fcuk like?!
                              Suzuki Ignis Sport | Mitsubishi FTO GPvR | RS Clio 197

"Insurance is a magical thing understood only by wizards." - The Drifter

Comment

Here's one for you..

Got pulled over by the delightful Gardai this evening at 7.05pm heading into town.

Conversation went like this:

GS: You're driving in a bus lane.
                                Al: It's after 7pm.
                                GS: Ah so it is..licence.
                                Al: Here you go..slow day?
                                Proceeded to ask for the boot to be opened and looked in the back seats.
                                GS: Eh whats that? (Points at tool kit)
                                Al: Thats a tool kit.
                                GS: Whats in it? (I think he realised the stupidity of this question)
                                GS: So you got a job?

Leaned over to the glove compartment, gave him a couple of business cards and told him i'd do a deal for when/if he goes to buy a house.. Needless to say I got the licence back and he drove off..

FFS really? Nothing else to be at at all?????!!!!!

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X