Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Padrio
    replied
    Fadó,Fadó I had to get a xenon headlight for a Nissan Pathfinder.
    ROI Nissan Main dealer €1,100 (supply only)
    N Ireland Main Dealer £440, fitted.

Leave a comment:

• Mike205
    replied
    I had the same but when for example ordering part directly from Peugeot it cost 700€, same part ordered by Bosch cost 240€.. Strange politics.

Leave a comment:

• GeeTI
    replied
    Originally posted by TRD3000GT View Post
    Emailed the main dealer for some parts , no reply after 5 working days
    was going by, got a price on some spark plugs , 33 euro each , wtf

they are rebranded NGK, 12 euro each or oe from Germany for 14 euro

How can a main dealer here justify over double the price

Went to order a water pump from a local well known european car parts franchise ..."That'll be €770, please! " I bought the exact same part/part number from another well known european car parts seller in Germany for €240.

Leave a comment:

• Ptank
    replied

Not just that I was talking to the inlaws about fire wood. Nearly 3 times the price here compared to France

Leave a comment:

• TuneR
    replied
    Originally posted by the drifter View Post

I pulled into the local last week. One pump free.. woman in a bmw in front of me pulls into it... Grand says I I'll wait behind her.... Out she gets anyway... Waves politely... And goes into the shop for a few bits..... Gets no fuel..
    ​​​​
    Hope you blocked her in!

Leave a comment:

• TRD3000GT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 8~)
    replied
    Originally posted by the drifter View Post

I pulled into the local last week. One pump free.. woman in a bmw in front of me pulls into it... Grand says I I'll wait behind her.... Out she gets anyway... Waves politely... And goes into the shop for a few bits..... Gets no fuel..

​​​​​​
    ​​​​
    That's electric car drivers for you.

Leave a comment:

• the drifter
    replied
    Originally posted by JPF82 View Post
    People using the pay at pump facility at the petrol station, but then going into the shop to buy other things while leaving their car parked at the pump. Pull into the empty parking space you numpties.

​​​​​​
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Johnny_Limerick
    replied
    My wife passed her Full license , updated the insurance policy ; 106 euro loading , due to having the full license she is a liability & higher risk

Never came across it, full license always lowered a premium in my experience

Any excuse to price gouge
    My god. They make it harder, and harder, to start out in anything these days.

Leave a comment:

• JPF82
    replied
    People using the pay at pump facility at the petrol station, but then going into the shop to buy other things while leaving their car parked at the pump. Pull into the empty parking space you numpties.

Leave a comment:

• Titan
    replied
    I left my car in to get tyres yesterday.

They were probably working on it for 20 minutes and spent at most 2 minutes driving it in and out.

Why do lads in garages always have to mess around with the radio and the dash displays.
    It's not as if they are going down the road for a drive,can they not just leave the settings alone.

Leave a comment:

• Mike205
    replied
    Originally posted by davemx-5 View Post
    Screenshots in a for sale ad. Wtf, you clearly have the photo, upload that instead dumbass.
    They don't know how to upload picture but no problem uploading screenshot of a picture.... arrrhh

Leave a comment:

• davemx-5
    replied
    Screenshots in a for sale ad. Wtf, you clearly have the photo, upload that instead dumbass.

Leave a comment:

• crank_case
    replied
    Why does hardly anywhere do breakfast rolls mid morning anymore? No I don't want a low-grade chicken fillet roll or some sausage rolls drier than the sahara.

Leave a comment:

• Eoin
    replied
    Originally posted by blascae111 View Post

Was inspiration i was looking for. Just a look to see if there are any new boys toys that i hadnt thought of.
    Few of these lego cars may be purchased https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/...r-set/p/203970
    They are cool little builds highly recommended they look lovely on display!

Leave a comment:

Bottom of thread

Collapse
Working...
X