• Show
Clear All

• Cold
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• hi-rev
    replied
    You must live in a posh place. I only ever got to experience the second part.

Leave a comment:

• crank_case
    replied
    Ah Halloween.

The one night of the year where in housing estates across Ireland, it's socially acceptable to bang on peoples doors demanding protection candy like tiny mafioso, then go set a green area on fire.

Tradition me hole.

Leave a comment:

• Wrasslers
    replied
    CCN2RUDUwAAPmYV.jpg

Leave a comment:

• foyler
    replied
    Go big or go home I guess...

Leave a comment:

• Mike205
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Heilong
    replied
    Originally posted by Cold View Post
    If you do a switch with the current insurer before renewal, will they renew the policy without hassle?
    My current insurer wont insure JDM, lol. It is alright I will go with my first option thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Cold
    replied
    If you do a switch with the current insurer before renewal, will they renew the policy without hassle?

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Heilong
    replied
    Originally posted by Cold View Post
    Incredibly dumb. Can you switch insurer?
    Sorry I was not clear, that is the new insurer asking and since my new car is a JDM import this was the only company that I found to insure it. I might just sell my old car to my brother and buy it back when classic insurence kicks in, It is a legal solution at least.

Leave a comment:

• Cold
    replied
    Incredibly dumb. Can you switch insurer?

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Heilong
    replied
    What the hell is up with insurence companies, my renewal is coming up and I am putting my main car off the road so want to start a new policey carrying my NCB to the new car as that is my new main, But the insurer wants me to send them a letter stating that I dont own or am in possession of my old car before they will send me a disc. This is so dumb as so what if I have the old car and am not using it, I want to keep it and put it on classic insurence next year.

Leave a comment:

• Roarsbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by the drifter View Post

You called him British didn't you .....
    More like fuppin bunt and I made sure I did a nice lip synch as I got out of his so important way

Leave a comment:

• the drifter
    replied
    Originally posted by Roarsbaby View Post
    English reg E55 AMG trying to touch my rear bumper in the (very congested) overtaking lane on the M1 northbound earlier today.
    I needed to repent of what I called him....
    You called him British didn't you .....

Leave a comment:

• Roarsbaby
    replied
    English reg E55 AMG trying to touch my rear bumper in the (very congested) overtaking lane on the M1 northbound earlier today.
    I needed to repent of what I called him....

Leave a comment:

• TRD3000GT
    replied
    It's a wonder how they make any money , even archliner bolts ,3.20 each ,

Same oe parts with oe plugs from Germany, 100 euro delivered

170 euro ex vat here
    Lady Infront got oil filter and air filter , 100 euro

You will get bosch, mann, mahle for 40 or 50 delivered

The hourly rates are up at 130, 140 per hour , what pees me off is digital only dipstick, they will add on an extra hours labor just to check the oil level ( procedure to it) , intentional to scalp you

Leave a comment:

Bottom of thread

Collapse
Working...
X