Blowing off steam - The Rant Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wrasslers View Post
    Putting blue status LEDs into absolutely every single electronic device.
    My brain simply refuse to sleep until I cover piercing blue light from my bedroom speakers.
    Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MICK- View Post
      I feel like ramming all 530e's
      That must be my wife. My start procedure is Start button, Sport, Drive and floor it.
      In fairness to my wife she has got it sideways.
      When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command.

Very often that individual is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike205 View Post
        These f*7ers here

I'm not sure this reflects well on me and I'm probably being too judgemental but it's the inherent laziness of this that bothers me the most.

A thirty-second walk across a carpark won't kill you and no harm to them but they're just not important enough to be in such a rush that it would matter*. The world would still turn if they parked on the other side of town and walked over.

I resent seeing things that suggest someone values convenience above all else.

*Neither am I like. What I mean is, it's not like they're an ambulance or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aontroim View Post

I'm not sure this reflects well on me and I'm probably being too judgemental but it's the inherent laziness of this that bothers me the most.

A thirty-second walk across a carpark won't kill you and no harm to them but they're just not important enough to be in such a rush that it would matter*. The world would still turn if they parked on the other side of town and walked over.

*Neither am I like. What I mean is, it's not like they're an ambulance or something.
          I cant get over lads in my local gym circling the carpark to get a spot near the front door when their is a massive carpark half empty!
          I mean they are going to train and get fit FFS!

Comment

• The polar opposite to a motor head who'll park far away as possible.... in the corner

Comment

Lack of consequences, entitled attitude. It’s a plague at this stage. Was nearly hit by a car undertaking on the pavement today as I walked home from the shops. Took me so long to process what was happening isn’t we know how to react.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike205 View Post

My brain simply refuse to sleep until I cover piercing blue light from my bedroom speakers.
                Oh the irony
                like noise cancelling ear phones , to let you hear the NOISE better and go noisily dead in the process ….

Comment

• Jeans with shallow pockets. Whats that about. Bought a pair of jeans the other day and never checked the pockets. Put em on today, phone sticking out of pocket and just about enough room for my keys. Sat down in work and phone fell out straight away.

Comment

this and w4nkers parking at fuel pumps when not getting fuel because its close to the door...... fat bint you need the exercise...

Comment

• new Kia cars headlights..... they are like truck high beams following you.....

Comment

• Originally posted by blascae111 View Post
                        Jeans with shallow pockets. Whats that about. Bought a pair of jeans the other day and never checked the pockets. Put em on today, phone sticking out of pocket and just about enough room for my keys. Sat down in work and phone fell out straight away.
                        I always, always check for that.
                        So it's not just me, which is strangely reassuring.

Comment

• Originally posted by blascae111 View Post
                          Jeans with shallow pockets. Whats that about. Bought a pair of jeans the other day and never checked the pockets. Put em on today, phone sticking out of pocket and just about enough room for my keys. Sat down in work and phone fell out straight away.
                          Jeans in tesco are brillant for pocket space. Can fit a load of tools in them.

Comment

• Seriously, who thought that a Prius is a decent vehicle for a taxi to the airport. Their boot is useless. There should be mandatory minimum suitcase carrying benchmark test for anyone to service the airport. Two suitcases and wheely case. One suitcase has to ride shotgun cos the boot is too small. I can get three of these cases and three wheelly ones in the boot of the Superb estate.

Also why aren't the drivers tested on how to use the HVAC system. The amount of taxis with fan turned off and temp set to hot. Thing ends up like a glass sauna door in 10 mins.

Comment

• While I agree and the standards are very low, you can select a more premium taxi in the apps to avoid this problem...

Comment

• True, you can buy I think a standard taxi should be capable of taking two people and their luggage. If I had the rest of the muppets in tow I'd have ordered a truck.

Had a rant on Google review about the upgraded food place after US immigration. Beyond useless.

Guess I'm old and grumpy now but I just think simple stuff should stay simple and work.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X