Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha!

Ah that cannot be a rank Kaiser.
    What you did is teach him a lesson. The benefits of comprehension of simple messages.
    "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
    "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

• Originally posted by TRD3000GT View Post

Providing context , you took offence to "clean shaven monkeys in suits"
      I did not take any offence. It is childish to insult people for things that are not their fault and it was that which prompted my reply.

You seem to think I am disagreeing with some of your main points and I am not. It has been a few years since I last worked for a dealership but my last role was as General Sales Manager at a dealership that had quite a lot of used vehicles and even with a used car manager and a dedicated lot person it was close to impossible to keep inventory looking good all of the time. Some dealers do a better job than others and if this place has many vehicles with badly scratched and swirled paint and the rest it could well be that this place does a terrible job of it, and you’re right - that isn’t good.

I personally don’t put much weight on anecdotal stories of people who were unhappy as from experience I find there are more happy than unhappy customers, but if some poorly prepared vehicles and those stories are enough to outweigh the seemingly good service from the person you dealt with then have at it. You are their potential customer and it is your call.

Comment

• The amount of cars on Inch beach....
        Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike205 View Post

The amount of cars on Inch beach....
          Do they need to park on the strand ive never been but it looks awfull!

Comment

• No, apparently its a "thing" for the locals to do.
            In other countries, driving onto the beach (and into forests) is prohibited.
            "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
            "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

• Have you seen news item on RTE ?

Comment

• Are they playing a game of chicken to see who can get closest to being caught out by the tide?

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan View Post
                  Are they playing a game of chicken to see who can get closest to being caught out by the tide?
                  No too far back its soft sand and you'll get stuck too far forward and you're in the sea.

Whats the issue it looks like its mostly a q to get off the beach
                  https://www.picfair.com/users/MarkT128/

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris View Post

No too far back its soft sand and you'll get stuck too far forward and you're in the sea.

Whats the issue it looks like its mostly a q to get off the beach
                    If I am reading the thoughts of the other posters correctly, it's the fact that cars are on the beach in the first place
                    2005 Alfa 166 2.0TS Grigio Geo - Daily Driver
                    2001 Alfa 166 3.0 Proteo Rosso - The Beast - resting for now
                    2000 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Auto Verde Argo - the Baby
                    1999 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Grigio Nettuno - Track Car
                    1984 Alfasud 1.5 Gold Cloverleaf Florentine Copper - the other Baby

Comment

• Nothing worse than someone trying to explain away or argue against your rant. It's by definition an over the top venting and should be a standalone left-alone gear-grinding, not a ledge to be talked down from.

As for Inch beach, I believe the phrase is "ciall ceannaithe"!

https://m.independent.ie/videos/cars...-41912977.html

Comment

• Silly peoples!

Comment

• The worst VRT experience to date and still going..

Brought a car for VRT last month, had a print off with the car but they insisted its not it (as if I don't know what I bought) signed my declaration with all the cars info and off it goes for an independent valuation, 3 weeks later! I get my notification to say the car has been valued, ring NCTS all details fine until I come to make and model.. they've assessed a DIFFERENT CAR...

Ring revenue for an explanation only for them to not be able to find any information to say I've brought a car for VRT and told to log a query and someone will look at it..

One week later, ring them to see what's going on and they still have no record or information and have told me to take a picture of the car so they know what brand it is. Christ above, what was the VRT inspection for.. No doubt they'll try and fine me too.
                          Last edited by sphession; 16-08-2022, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• The horse show is on again in the RDS. I have seen a Honda CRV towing a two horse trailer with two horses in it. That's around twice the towing capacity of that car. Where are the Gardai?
                            Deadly Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadly Dave View Post
                              The horse show is on again in the RDS. I have seen a Honda CRV towing a two horse trailer with two horses in it. That's around twice the towing capacity of that car. Where are the Gardai?
                              A lot of the horseyists are also of the opinion that you can drive a truck based Horsebox on a car licence because it’s “only a horsebox”

Comment

• It being a nice sunny day is not license to sit in the back garden blasting out your shite mumpop (like DadRock with an extra layer of cheese).

Other people would like to enjoy the sunshine in peace.
                                https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X