Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hi-rev View Post

It is. Its not made from dogs.
    Well then you can also add Shepherds Pie & Cottage Pie to that list of misleadingly-named foods...

Comment

• Originally posted by Type17 View Post

Well then you can also add Shepherds Pie & Cottage Pie to that list of misleadingly-named foods...
      Wait, so baby food is not for cannibals ?
      "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
      "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Cold View Post
        Isn’t “dog food” false advertising? It’s very last food the dog eats.
        Why does cat food not available in "mouse flavour"
        Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

Comment

• OK I’m on my iPhone here, can’t find TV series thread.
          If it wasn’t fiction I’d hunt down Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman. If you know, you know
          Rant over
          2005 Alfa 166 2.0TS Grigio Geo - Daily Driver
          2001 Alfa 166 3.0 Proteo Rosso - The Beast - resting for now
          2000 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Auto Verde Argo - the Baby
          1999 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Grigio Nettuno - Track Car
          1984 Alfasud 1.5 Gold Cloverleaf Florentine Copper - the other Baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Roarsbaby View Post
            OK I’m on my iPhone here, can’t find TV series thread.
            If it wasn’t fiction I’d hunt down Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman. If you know, you know
            Rant over
            this one? http://www.backroads.ie/forum/divert...14#post961955=

Comment

• Originally posted by jdf View Post
              Why do they bother covering the murdering of school kids. They never do anything to stop it. Every time is the same. More guns are sold and the slaughter continues.

Tis tiring.

And this fcuking Roe v Wade sh1te. Jesus the place is going back decades.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
              I noted yesterday that the Obi-Wan Kenobi series starts with a school shooting. That’s how normalised this has become in the US.

Comment

I noted yesterday that the Obi-Wan Kenobi series starts with a school shooting. That’s how normalised this has become in the US.
                I have not watched it yet but I presume that's the Jedi school slaughter by Anakin from the original movie?
                Timing is certainly unfortunate for the release of the series!

Comment

• I think a similar event set at a later time. They could easily have cut it, I don’t think it added anything other than question marks about how that country thinks or rather how backwards it is in many ways. Like they say, the most important thing you need to learn in an American school is how to play dead.

It’s a decent enough show anyhow.

Comment

I think a similar event set at a later time. They could easily have cut it, I don’t think it added anything other than question marks about how that country thinks or rather how backwards it is in many ways. Like they say, the most important thing you need to learn in an American school is how to play dead.

It’s a decent enough show anyhow.
                    I have to watch it but i do agree its completely normalized at this stage in Merica! Sad Times!

Comment

• Originally posted by hi-rev View Post

Wait, so baby food is not for cannibals ?
                      Baby formula is not powdered sex

Comment

• You know the way the 80km/h vmax crowd is always upset about everything. I think this takes the biscuit, though. I was accelerating and merging onto a motorway at you know motorway speed and there was a convoy of these morons tightly packed like a DRS train in Monaco so I accelerated past them in the merging lane and the chief moron at the top of the convoy went apoplectic with rage. What exactly do these clowns actually expect to happen on a motorway, other than congestion because they can’t maintain speed? OMG somebody is driving at the speed limit, the outrage. Perhaps not maintaining speed means you are likely to encounter people who are travelling faster and who will try to avoid getting stuck in the same mental glue?

Comment

You know the way the 80km/h vmax crowd is always upset about everything. I think this takes the biscuit, though. I was accelerating and merging onto a motorway at you know motorway speed and there was a convoy of these morons tightly packed like a DRS train in Monaco so I accelerated past them in the merging lane and the chief moron at the top of the convoy went apoplectic with rage. What exactly do these clowns actually expect to happen on a motorway, other than congestion because they can’t maintain speed? OMG somebody is driving at the speed limit, the outrage. Perhaps not maintaining speed means you are likely to encounter people who are travelling faster and who will try to avoid getting stuck in the same mental glue?
                          So you didn't zip merge? Naughty.
                          I don't mind if you steam through a decent gap. It's the planks who can't jude a gap or use any kind of forward planning.
                          Just floor it like a headless chicken into the car already there like
                          Last edited by Roarsbaby; 02-06-2022, 11:21 AM.
                          2005 Alfa 166 2.0TS Grigio Geo - Daily Driver
                          2001 Alfa 166 3.0 Proteo Rosso - The Beast - resting for now
                          2000 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Auto Verde Argo - the Baby
                          1999 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Grigio Nettuno - Track Car
                          1984 Alfasud 1.5 Gold Cloverleaf Florentine Copper - the other Baby

Comment

• What were you driving, Cold?
                            "All the finesse of a badger." (cdiv)

Comment

• MX-5... so in fairness it was orange, roof was down, and it made quite a racket and I was enjoying myself a bit at the higher rev regions but still merging onto a motorway and it's not exactly a rocket ship

The funny thing is that you can do this and much worse in an EV and nobody bats an eyelid. It's like go go Green Party.

Comment

• Ah geez, its always them there boy racers that make the streets dangerous... says the middle aged wommin driving at 80km/h though town while waving their phone around like a flyswatter.

As I no longer work there, I can say this..
                                I used to work in a hotel establishment, we used to have prosecco brunch and afternoon events to cash in on the dear posh laddies. They easily drank a half bottle each, and as we were in the country side, they arrived and left in their cars. How the guards never did any checkpoints at the exit I do not know.
                                "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
                                "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X