X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crank_case
    replied
    Originally posted by cibo View Post
    Ah come on, we just need to work the concept more....

'The Ear'...... you can hear crime before it happens....!
    Sonic the couch hog

Leave a comment:

• cibo
    replied
    Ah come on, we just need to work the concept more....

'The Ear'...... you can hear crime before it happens....!

Leave a comment:

• hi-rev
    replied
    I dont think I would look good in spandex, and I do not fancy spending my nights dying my underwear, so no thanks.
    Also, what would I do?

"Soundman, the criminals are getting away"
    Soundman "yes, I can hear they are"
    "Well then stop them"
    "No, I much prefer the silence when they are gone"

Leave a comment:

• cibo
    replied
    With hearing like that you need to get yourself a Spandex costume, a funky name and use your powers for good...

Leave a comment:

• hi-rev
    replied
    God, I hate electronic high pitched noise.
    Not everyone can apparently hear it, but high frequency is the bane of my life.
    It seems that every single device has a grudge against me.
    Be it coil whine, PWM noise or good old fashioned ground loop.
    The computer has a tiny coil whine from its cooling fan (had to find a script that shuts its off /on at intervals and avoids the noisy RPM). The computer speakers have developed an oscillating noise from god knows where, the smart plugs have a PWM noise from their WiFi receivers (great QC IKEA) I can even hear the electric toothbrush and razor charge when I am in the bathroom.
    The worst is, very few people can apparently (or want to!) hear it, so to complain about the noise is like arguing there are invisible particles in the air in the 17th century.
    Why can't electronics just be built silent?

Leave a comment:

• Mike205
    replied
    Aungier Street is blocked in Dublin city centre again... This is beyond ridiculous but luckily doesn't affect me at all.

Leave a comment:

• admredux
    replied
    Ah someone sent me an image today that makes infinitely more sense with this context !

Captioned:Jobless cnuts whinging about refugees!

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jdf
    replied
    What are they protesting?

They are being fed lies by Nazis looking to sew division and capitalise on a vacuum in social conversations.

Forget calling them far right. The people behind these movements are the tip of the spear.

Leave a comment:

• Mike205
    replied
    Originally posted by admredux View Post
    What are they protesting about anyways ?

I honestly don't want to know and don't care

Originally posted by Traco View Post
    The blocked the M50 and M1 at the junction and roundabout also.

The tossers should be exchanged for refugees, useless fecking sheep 🐑
    They blocked the Luas close to Connolly yesterday. Like honestly how is this allowed

Leave a comment:

• admredux
    replied
    What are they protesting about anyways ?

Leave a comment:

• Traco
    replied
    The blocked the M50 and M1 at the junction and roundabout also.

The tossers should be exchanged for refugees, useless fecking sheep 🐑

Leave a comment:

• Jeremy Taxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike205 View Post
    Literary DOZEN of w*&ers blocking traffic on Aungier Street preventing hundreds of people trying to get about with their lives hoping to get home after work. All while Gardai watching... Like seriously how is this allowed? You can basically stand in the middle of the road in your local area blocking absolutely everyone and it's perfectly ok as long as you call this a "protest" ?
    I hate Aungier street nazis.

Leave a comment:

• Cold
    replied
    I love the expression “rocket and feather”. I also love the correlation between the data below and my gas and electricity bills. I’m nearly certain they’re not 45% lower than a year ago.

9A68FA2C-D52E-4C60-A18A-0369B406F2C4.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• Mike205
    replied
    Literary DOZEN of w*&ers blocking traffic on Aungier Street preventing hundreds of people trying to get about with their lives hoping to get home after work. All while Gardai watching... Like seriously how is this allowed? You can basically stand in the middle of the road in your local area blocking absolutely everyone and it's perfectly ok as long as you call this a "protest" ?

Leave a comment:

• admredux
    replied
    Originally posted by -alan- View Post

As Crank says..

You never get through a career without having to deal with some serious @ssholes dude - both above and below you. Learning to manage your boss is one of the things you really have to do if you want to thrive in (or perhaps at times, just even tolerate) work.

Think of it as your next challenge
    Cheers lads, If I could figure out multi quote it'd be great.

I recently got upped to a new supervisor and it's great but I stupidly agreed to fill in my old role until they replace me. Let's just say it's fun working two jobs for the one cheque !

I shouldn't complain but my old boss had fallen out of favour and is trying hard to get back to the table,often at our expense, undermining our efforts etc.

The politicking getting in the way of real work!

Meh first world problems I guess!

Last edited by admredux; 31-01-2023, 04:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

Bottom of thread

Collapse
Working...
X