Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems that the number of cases is constant enough as also are the numbers (small, but each a tragedy and a nasty way to die) of deaths - they just aren't being reported anymore. Did I see 12 deaths reported in the last stats? Not sure for what period or if it was just that the IT system the Russian hackers didn't get can only report once a fortnight?
    sigpichttps://mingshitters.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Comment

• Latest ROI cases trend

Comment

• Latest Hospital inpatient data

looking like an outbreak in UHL currently with 14 cases added there over the weekend

Comment

• Comment

• Nice to see Wicklow at the bottom of the charts and nice to see charts pointing downwards in general.
              I'm with the resistance

Comment

• Comment

• Doesn't look like it but NI showing some improvement

Comment

• ROI/NI comparison

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Graphs all looking pretty good now. Will be interesting to see now as offices and public transport start slowly come back online, vaccine efficacy starts to wane and we start into winter whether we can balance and stay like this.

Comment

• What I think will be instrumental on the case numbers at least is if people will bother getting tested once vaccinated and things return to normal more or less. Maybe there is even a plan to scale it back, I’m not sure. Hospitals will probably test on admission regardless.
                              I'm with the resistance

Comment

• Originally posted by SJ View Post

Here's the central scenario projection for hospital and ICU. I hope they're wrong.
                                I'd just like to revisit this because, as Bunk suggested, it was indeed very wrong. I did think that the vaccination of 12+ and extra-high takeup would make a difference but surely it can't account for the size of the difference between this projection and reality. I'll do what I can to find out why it was so wrong.

In any case, I'm glad, and it looks to me like we can expect full opening over the next month or two. I'm not sure there's much benefit to vaccine passports if well over 90% of people are vaccinated anyway.

Maybe it's going to be a quiet life in health over the next year. No?
                                "All the finesse of a badger." (cdiv)

Comment

Working...
                                X