This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• My 22 yr daughter registered only two days ago and ig getting hers this Thursday, so I,m guessing they are getting good numbers done

Comment

• Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I mean, is anyone else out there disquieted by this? A couple of pages ago I listed our actual death stats, and theres no comment. But in a week where someone just got a 1m euro payout for a bad vaccine taken in a panic about swine flu, is there anyone willing to take a sanity check here?

Yes. Very much so. It's absolutely mind blowing.

Comment

• How accurate are the death figures, and are they subject to continuous revision in the future?

I've seen a lot of statistical resources on the net don't carry death stats for Ireland, with the caveat being the figures are seen as being inaccurate and/or unreliable.

Comment

• What's the story if you're fully vaccinated and deemed a close contact?

Do you get tested, stay at home or what's the protocol?

Comment

• Heading to Germany soon so I thought I’d look up how indoor dining works. To eat inside, you need:

a not older than 24hrs antigen test
              or
              a not older than 6 months confirmation of having had Covid
              or
              proof of vaccination
              1998 Porsche 911 3.4 Carrera 2 (996)
              2000 Mazda MX-5 1.8 Jasper Conran #68/400
              2003 BMW 325i E46 Sport Touring

Comment

• Originally posted by deltona View Post
                How accurate are the death figures, and are they subject to continuous revision in the future?

I've seen a lot of statistical resources on the net don't carry death stats for Ireland, with the caveat being the figures are seen as being inaccurate and/or unreliable.
                It doesn’t seem that Ireland has death stats per se but in the case of Covid-19 they are as accurate as these things get. As in “died with Covid-19”. Nobody Is talking about deaths anymore anyhow.

I don’t think you can determine excess deaths in Ireland, though.
                I'm with the resistance

Comment

• Originally posted by Traco View Post
                  What's the story if you're fully vaccinated and deemed a close contact?

Do you get tested, stay at home or what's the protocol?
                  Same as not being vaccinated
                  I'm with the resistance

Comment

• Originally posted by Flet View Post
                    Heading to Germany soon so I thought I’d look up how indoor dining works. To eat inside, you need:

a not older than 24hrs antigen test
                    or
                    a not older than 6 months confirmation of having had Covid
                    or
                    proof of vaccination
                    As I mentioned before, you will be asked for the same in a hotel. The Germans like their paperwork as we know.
                    I'm with the resistance

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by cibo View Post

Earlier in the thread someone (Alfaguy I think?) posted a link to a very informative clip that explained why you shouldn't use the efficacy percentages that everyone is throwing around to compare one vaccine against another - basically unless both vaccines were tested on the same population at the same time it's useless to use these numbers to gauge one against another, it's not a valid comparison.
                        Yes here it is

Comment

• Jesus Donegal is taking flight again....

Comment

• On the lab leak theory. Here we have experts strongly indicating that it was gain-0f-function research, which essentially is engineering them to be more infectious to humans, whether that be for drug development or bioweapons.

Comment

• Comment

• All that video shows is how much of a political football it has become in the states.

Comment

Working...
                                X