• Alfaguy
    replied
    ^^^
    Yes very good - I am on episode 2.

Leave a comment:

• deltona
    replied
    Black Bird

​​​​​​6 episodes, based on real events, Apple TV+.
    Both leads deserve awards for their performances in their respective roles. Compelling viewing, even if it gets uncomfortable at times.

Also has Ray Liotta in one of the supporting roles. Timely, given recent events.

Leave a comment:

• Cold
    replied
    Woke Star Wars?

It was of course new and fresh back in the day, but where’s the humour and sense of adventure from the originals? Is it really that difficult to recapture? They’ve even managed to make Darth Vader sort of dull, dealing with minor issues like farmers on some planet somewhere. He should be on a Death Star strangling commanders with his force while uttering unforgettable gems like “The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am”.

Leave a comment:

• Roarsbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by ozy View Post
    I liked the first 2 episodes of Obi-wan Kenobi. Great seeing McGregor back in the role.
    Obi Wan is a bit of a weiner though?
    I much preferred Mando and Boba Fett for their b@lls

Leave a comment:

• Jeremy Taxman
    replied
    I laughed my ass off at the grand inquisitor and his wheel of whummm.

Leave a comment:

• ozy
    replied
    I liked the first 2 episodes of Obi-wan Kenobi. Great seeing McGregor back in the role.

Leave a comment:

• Cold
    replied
    I’m rarely particularly affected by celebs passing away but I will miss Ray Liotta. He was seriously cool.

Leave a comment:

• Titan
    replied
    This isn't particularly related to TV but film actor Ray Liotta died earlier yesterday,only 67 as well.

Leave a comment:

• Roarsbaby
    replied
    Sorry for the double post.

Anyone watching Killing Eve series 4?
    Last edited by Roarsbaby; 27-05-2022, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Roarsbaby
    replied
    Repost from rant thread - still fuming.... OK I’m on my iPhone here, can’t find TV series thread. If it wasn’t fiction I’d hunt down Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman. If you know, you know Rant over

Leave a comment:

• deltona
    replied
    I enjoyed it. But I'd a few thoughts as the episodes progressed which were proven accurate in the final episode.
    Part of that also led me to the conclusion that it will need a second season to complete the story and resolve things, act as an explainer etc.
    I think what frustrated those who didn't like it was that it finished without painting a fully resolved picture. But for me I knew (or guessed) it would have to end and need a second season, or it would finish in an open-ended fashion and my imagination could draw it to a close or propose various possibilities if a second season never happened.

What's the tfk forum?

Leave a comment:

• Corks finest
    replied
    Originally posted by Gn3dr View Post

Whacky is right. I watched the last episode of this last night after flying through it over the last week. I have to say at the end I was like WTF.. Still a bit undecided but veering towards the negative side.
    The whole wild west vibe is cool alright but do they not have lights there? Most scenes were in almost pitch black.
    Mixed reviews on tfk forum
    some folk calling it shite
    mid it a slow burner?
    worth a look ?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Gn3dr
    replied
    Originally posted by Cold View Post
    I .

. Outer Range on Amazon is pretty whacky but Josh Brolin’s coolness never gets old. I just love that whole Montana/Wyoming vibe as well.
    Whacky is right. I watched the last episode of this last night after flying through it over the last week. I have to say at the end I was like WTF.. Still a bit undecided but veering towards the negative side.
    The whole wild west vibe is cool alright but do they not have lights there? Most scenes were in almost pitch black.
    Last edited by Gn3dr; 17-05-2022, 08:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AMGE34
    replied
    Just finished watching the 1st season of a new series called Tokyo Vice, well worth a watch. Its about an American journalist living in Tokyo in the late 90's who gets involved with the Yakazu. The lead detective drives a stunning 280z

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bazg2
    replied
    I’ve been watching the new season of Ozarks, no spoilers please!

Leave a comment:

Bottom of thread

Collapse
Working...
X