X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRD3000GT View Post
    The Witcher
    The Mandalorian
    Godfather Of Harlem (bumpy Johnson , prequel to the Film American Gangster with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe )

Watch over Christmas , very enjoyable
    The Mandalorian is class!

Comment

Good documentary on Frank Stephenson on Netflix, Chasing Perfection.

Lots of interviews and background on the man behind some of the world’s most iconic car designs, he has led design teams at Ferrari, Maserati, BMW, Alfa Romeo, and McLaren and was responsible for the designs of the exotic Ferrari FXX and McLaren P1 supercars.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin View Post
        The Mandalorian is class!
        This is the way

Comment

Loving Star Trek Picard.

Comment

I’m half way through S2 of Succession. It’s superb. The best show from HBO in the last 10 years.

Comment

The Most Dangerous Animal of Allwilldebut in the US on FX on 6 March

About zodiac killer

Sent from my I4213 using Tapatalk
              Doing it with Twins is better than being Single
              http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showthread.php?7376-TRD3000GT-Project

Comment

I really enjoyed Boston Legal which is a bit old now, William Shatner is in it and he's a fairly funny republican character.

Where does one watch The Mandalorian? My only streaming service is netflix.....do I need some other sort of pirate box to watch it?
                Poor punctuation and spelling via iPhone keyboard & odd words here and there via autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Bear View Post
                  I really enjoyed Boston Legal which is a bit old now, William Shatner is in it and he's a fairly funny republican character.

Where does one watch The Mandalorian? My only streaming service is netflix.....do I need some other sort of pirate box to watch it?
                  popcorn time

Just download the app
                  Doing it with Twins is better than being Single
                  http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showthread.php?7376-TRD3000GT-Project

Comment

Following several recommendations from you lot, I tracked down DVDs of The Wire from CEX. Started at the beginning of lockdown and have just finished it. Wow.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
                    Sent from my Computer using a fcuking keyboard

Comment

The wire is The best.

Rake on netflix die laughing !
                      2005 toyota sequoia, 1993 300d, 2009 prius, 1984 Volvo 242 turbo intercooler

Comment

Originally posted by bloke View Post
                        That's gas. I thought Better Call Saul was absolutely magnificent. Slooow but wonderfully and indulgently slow. I'm not usually one for cinematography w@nk but I was enthralled with BCS. I also didn't particularly like Breaking Bad until the later seasons!!

I could take or leave 60% of the stuff on the list above tbh. But mindhunter is fab, the wire of course is extraordinary, GOT was a game changer and Narcos was fcukin awesome.
                        I'm on a stand up comedian special run at the minute on netflix. Jim Jeffries, Bill Burr, Dave Chapelle, and yes Louis Ck too - he's not suddenly not funny any more!
                        I'm also getting to know some female comics that are savage - Nikki Glaser, Whitney Cummings eg
                        Jaysus Bloke, we were definitely separated at birth. Agreed on ALL, especially all the Narcos series. And if you like Narcos, also El Chapo. Bill Burr is DA TRUUTH!

Comment

I’ve completely gone off American stuff. It’s so completely devoid of soul and everything is so serious. So I’m mostly watching sports these days.

I’m mostly catching up on BBC shows that I never watched when they were out. Life on Mars as an example. Brilliant.

Comment

I was slow to find it but really enjoying The Fall with Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan.

Comment

The Marvelous Miss Maziel on Amazon prime is fantastic too, very clever and just gets better as you watch more.

Comment

Little Fires Everywhere -- even if you think it might not be for you just give it a few episodes. It really draws you in and is very well done. I think a little first-hand experience of American families and society will help when watching it, but not strictly an essential requisite either. Recommended, but prepare to be frustrated at certain points by the characters choices, so don't attempt to binge-watch (if that's usually your thing).

And this could go wrong in all sorts of ways yet, but I've watched the first episode of Lovecraft Country from HBO, and it's thoroughly enjoyable. Holding out hopes that they maintain the standard through the remaining 7 episodes, but I've a positive feeling about it. Watch a trailer, and if it's your thing then just jump in.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X