X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankfully, lol

Comment

• Fernando

Just finished watching this on Amazon, really good documentary , it’s mostly in Spanish but has subtitles

Five-part docuseries about two-time F1 world champion Fernando Alonso, covers Le Mans, F1, Indycar and Dakar rally

Comment

• The Three Mile Island docu on Netflix is a good watch
        1998 Porsche 911 3.4 Carrera 2 (996)
        2000 Mazda MX-5 1.8 Jasper Conran #68/400
        2003 BMW 325i E46 Sport Touring

Comment

• Watched two episodes of the new Better Call Saul during the week and I'm still liking it. It's a different thing to Breaking Bad, which I still think was the best TV ever. But BCS has its moments too. I am with CDIV on the photography, it is exceptional.

Am a bit stalled on season 2 of The Boys. Good ole escapist nonsense, but it has the same problem for me as Succession - all of the characters are total assholes, except for the well-intentioned but hapless ones you just want to slap in the face. Hughie is the counterpart of Greg, here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeremy Taxman View Post
            Slow Horses - British spy thing with Gary Oldman as a washed up spook and a bunch of misfits. Works well.
            Love it

Comment

• Final round of Ozarks is back and its equally as compelling as the start!

Comment

• Originally posted by miller View Post
                Final round of Ozarks is back and its equally as compelling as the start!
                Just finished it last night. Good ending. I decided to get a move on watching it over last few days as stuff started appearing in my google feed explaining the ending so I was afraid of accidentally coming across a spoiler somewhere.

Comment

• I’ve been watching the new season of Ozarks, no spoilers please!
                  I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• Just finished watching the 1st season of a new series called Tokyo Vice, well worth a watch. Its about an American journalist living in Tokyo in the late 90's who gets involved with the Yakazu. The lead detective drives a stunning 280z

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Cold View Post
                      I .

. Outer Range on Amazon is pretty whacky but Josh Brolin’s coolness never gets old. I just love that whole Montana/Wyoming vibe as well.
                      Whacky is right. I watched the last episode of this last night after flying through it over the last week. I have to say at the end I was like WTF.. Still a bit undecided but veering towards the negative side.
                      The whole wild west vibe is cool alright but do they not have lights there? Most scenes were in almost pitch black.
                      Last edited by Gn3dr; 17-05-2022, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gn3dr View Post

Whacky is right. I watched the last episode of this last night after flying through it over the last week. I have to say at the end I was like WTF.. Still a bit undecided but veering towards the negative side.
                        The whole wild west vibe is cool alright but do they not have lights there? Most scenes were in almost pitch black.
                        Mixed reviews on tfk forum
                        some folk calling it shite
                        mid it a slow burner?
                        worth a look ?
                        thanks

Comment

• I enjoyed it. But I'd a few thoughts as the episodes progressed which were proven accurate in the final episode.
                          Part of that also led me to the conclusion that it will need a second season to complete the story and resolve things, act as an explainer etc.
                          I think what frustrated those who didn't like it was that it finished without painting a fully resolved picture. But for me I knew (or guessed) it would have to end and need a second season, or it would finish in an open-ended fashion and my imagination could draw it to a close or propose various possibilities if a second season never happened.

What's the tfk forum?

Comment

• Repost from rant thread - still fuming.... OK I’m on my iPhone here, can’t find TV series thread. If it wasn’t fiction I’d hunt down Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman. If you know, you know Rant over
                            2005 Alfa 166 2.0TS Grigio Geo - Daily Driver
                            2001 Alfa 166 3.0 Proteo Rosso - The Beast - resting for now
                            2000 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Auto Verde Argo - the Baby
                            1999 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Grigio Nettuno - Track Car
                            1984 Alfasud 1.5 Gold Cloverleaf Florentine Copper - the other Baby

Comment

• Sorry for the double post.

Anyone watching Killing Eve series 4?
                              Last edited by Roarsbaby; 27-05-2022, 11:16 AM.
                              2005 Alfa 166 2.0TS Grigio Geo - Daily Driver
                              2001 Alfa 166 3.0 Proteo Rosso - The Beast - resting for now
                              2000 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Auto Verde Argo - the Baby
                              1999 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Grigio Nettuno - Track Car
                              1984 Alfasud 1.5 Gold Cloverleaf Florentine Copper - the other Baby

Comment

• This isn't particularly related to TV but film actor Ray Liotta died earlier yesterday,only 67 as well.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X