No announcement yet.

La Marmotte 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an email back saying that the numbers would be issued next week.

Comment

Made it to Tignes where we are staying for the next few weeks no big cycling planned but will probably have a go at the Col d'Iseran on Wednesday when the weather is nice. Its about 60k and 1600m of climbing so might drive to the next resort with the bike to reduce some of the distance!

Comment

What's the weather like?

Comment

It’s been mid 20’s the last few days. Rain forecast for the next few days. Long range for next Sunday is looking hot. Hopefully it stays dry.

Comment

You all set Jack. Gonna be hot tomorrow. We're on a 7.20 departure. Say hello if you see a trio of pale legged Usher IRC's

Comment

Cheers Bloke as much as I can be 😂. Best of luck to you lads. I’m in the 7:20 as well. Will keep an eye out for you. I’ll be in a white jersey and black shorts.

Comment

Remember the 3 golden rules!

1. Don't go too hard on the Glandon
                2. Don't go too hard on the Glandon
                and
                3. Don't go too hard on the Glandon

😁

Comment

Haha, defo nice and easy.

Comment

Enjoy Fcukers, my moneys on old man bloke teaching young Jack a lesson, certainly got enough racing excuses in...

Comment

Bang on Foyler. Saw Bloke on the Glandon and cruised away from me. I had to bow out at 82km as the heat was too much. Currently on the bus of shame.

Comment

Aw man, hard luck Jack. The heat was murderous. An awful awful, truly horrendous way to spend a day. Never. Fcukin. Again. As long as I live. There's no glamour in it, you just get around. Managed to save some matches for the alpe d'huez and did it in an hour 19 which I'm bloody delighted with

Comment

Fair play lads. Give us the ride by the numbers bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by bloke View Post
                            Aw man, hard luck Jack. The heat was murderous. An awful awful, truly horrendous way to spend a day. Never. Fcukin. Again. As long as I live. There's no glamour in it, you just get around. Managed to save some matches for the alpe d'huez and did it in an hour 19 which I'm bloody delighted with
                            1:19 is feckin impressive! Well done!

Comment

Fair play, ye fcukin' nutters.
                              meatballs

Comment

That’s very good going Bloke well done. It’s an absolute basta*d of a day. The garmin said it was 38c when I was going through the valley. That and heart being in the 180’s I knew it was game over. Got a few turns up the telegraph and stopped in a shady spot to contemplate what the hell I was doing.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X