No announcement yet.

Whatcha ridin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin, zippy, Glenn, like motorbikes! Bunny hopping the barriers, how does one go fast enough to clear them? Baffling!

Comment

• Originally posted by colm89 View Post
      Robin, zippy, Glenn, like motorbikes! Bunny hopping the barriers, how does one go fast enough to clear them? Baffling!
      Might be wrong, but they do the slow bunny hops, where you lift front, then back, rather than the two wheel bunny hop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Murakami View Post
        Might be wrong, but they do the slow bunny hops, where you lift front, then back, rather than the two wheel bunny hop?
        yup. ANy time I try that I fall off. It's on my list of things to improve for this year.

Comment

• y. Havent checked it out but got an email telling me about it today

Comment

• It's way easier clipped in than on flat pedals.

Comment

• ordered a new cx machine. should have it in a few weeks.

Comment

• Very smart. Looks bulletproof.

Comment

• hopefully no one tries to shoot me on it!! LOL

Comment

• Can you list your bikes fortytwo? Next time my girlfriend complains about me having too many I want to show her your fleet!

Comment

• I dont actually have that many. I sold a lot of them, and use them all, except the project bike which is undergoing a lengthy restoration. one good bike that hangs on the wall, one training/racing bike, one TT bike, one track bike, one winter commuting bike, one classic 'project' bike, one mountain bike and the new cx bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by fortytwo View Post
                        I dont actually have that many. I sold a lot of them, and use them all, except the project bike which is undergoing a lengthy restoration. one good bike that hangs on the wall, one training/racing bike, one TT bike, one track bike, one winter commuting bike, one classic 'project' bike, one mountain bike and the new cx bike.
                        So just the eight bikes then...

Comment

• Here's me trying to wedge 4 bikes under the stairs so I don't get any guff.

Comment

• I have a problem.

Comment

• Nah, you don't have a problem, we're the ones with problems, we need more bikes

Comment

• Originally posted by colm89 View Post
                                Nah, you don't have a problem, we're the ones with problems, we need more bikes
                                I like that. I'm gonna use it next time someone says I have a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X