Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Meets conference room solution/provider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Meets conference room solution/provider?

I need a conference room set up with all the kit to support Google Meets. Eg Google Meets hardware. Does anyone know a company in Dublin that does this kind of thing?

Is it for home office or larger scale. Logitech do a lot of Google compatible kit. Just depends on your requirements

Comment

Larger scale - meeting room in an office with many people in it. I'm now looking at the Logitech Rally Bar which seems easy enough to install so can maybe do it myself instead of wiring lots of stuff around place. It's faff to get it to work with Google Meet so might stick with Zoom.

Comment

I would always use Pemberly AV for this sort of thing. Gerry is the main guy in there. But there would be smaller AV companies who could offer you a turn key solution if you had the budget.

I used to do it all myself, but with the way technology and integration can be at times now I don't have the patience.

Comment

In principle it looks easy and I can no doubt do it myself but in this case I'm helping someone else just with HL directional stuff and I won't do the work (I hope). It's going to be a day of faff doing it the first time ever getting stuff to connect. So good, Pemberly AV might be the way. Good to have someone who has done it before to avoid getting the blame... It's kind of business critical stuff too so don't want to be in the firing line when on the day of the big meeting it doesn't work.

Comment

imagesupplysystems.com won a tender to do similar for me in work recently -they're ok.
            "All the finesse of a badger." (cdiv)

Comment

Originally posted by Cold View Post
              In principle it looks easy and I can no doubt do it myself but in this case I'm helping someone else just with HL directional stuff and I won't do the work (I hope). It's going to be a day of faff doing it the first time ever getting stuff to connect. So good, Pemberly AV might be the way. Good to have someone who has done it before to avoid getting the blame... It's kind of business critical stuff too so don't want to be in the firing line when on the day of the big meeting it doesn't work.
              They have done small meeting room projects for me, and full on pub media and audio systems, as well as high end commercial fitouts, I knownthey are capable of what's needed.

And it removes the onus from you if there's an issue. And pointless calls as they have the service team for back up.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
              Working...
              X