No announcement yet.

Console Wars 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, but if you do not have the disc version (most units are sold without, I understand) you are out of luck.
    The disc version of games do not include a serial code or key to input to play without the disc. (Which is actually annoying: WTF?)
    I got a reply to my mail; it was forwarded to the group investigating. So if some EU regulation kills the consoles, you can blame me.

Agree on the games front. It seems the PS5 is taking a long time to kick off.
    "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
    "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

• Anyone else come across the PS5 switching itself on, first time it happened I was watching Netflix (via smart tv, switched off Netflix and the PS5 just booted up, I’m assuming it’s hdmi related, happened again a few minutes ago, but this time just switch on the tv via Sky remote, PS5 then booted up??
      I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• You can Disable the HDMI Device Link setting on ps5 worked for me!

Comment

• New PS Plus service just launched in Europe - I go straight to the premium tier as I had both plus and PS now. Anyone with just Plus goes to the "essential" tier.

Just took a quick peek now at the main catalog (haven't checked out the retro stuff yet). Obviously the catalog was never going to be as big as Game Pass but there's some heavy hitters on there and you can try out some of those soulslike games without worrying you've wasted your money because they're too brutally difficult.
          https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

• Been dipping into the PS Plus catalogue and like Xbox Game Pass it gives you a chance to experiment and try out games you'd normally be hesitant about purchasing.

I'm playing Death Stranding at the moment and it's probably the weirdest game I've ever played, and given I've played a LOT of video games over the past 30 years, that is really saying something. It's weird to the point that I'm not even sure I'm having fun, I'm sorta playing to see where it's going.

Is it good game? or even good art getting all Kojima pretentious? Honestly, I can't tell yet.
            https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
            Working...
            X