Gran Turismo 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eoin View Post
    Detuned Castrol Toms supra is my fav on hard tyres and low fuel setting!
    It's a monster, the only drawback I've found is that even on the lowest aero settings, it's got way more downforce than most of the 600-700PP cars, so you fight drag quite a bit.
    If they think you're crude, go technical; if they think you're technical, go crude. I'm a very technical boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by cianha View Post

It's a monster, the only drawback I've found is that even on the lowest aero settings, it's got way more downforce than most of the 600-700PP cars, so you fight drag quite a bit.
      I big turbo it and detuned from there it's gives a bit more performance specially top end!

Comment

• Finally got my hands on this, and realised I've been playing Forza Horzon too long. I need to re-learn how to drive in a normal racing game again.
        Currently making my way through the license tests, I haven't missed those.

Comment

• Given the weekend that's in it I ran the Le Mans 30 minutes race a few times. I only just realised you can zoom out the rain radar map, with up and down, which I really could have used BEFORE I changed to Inters...
          If they think you're crude, go technical; if they think you're technical, go crude. I'm a very technical boy.

Comment

• I finally won an engine from the roulette, an LS7. It goes into a Silvia S13 anyway, not sure what else as it's a bit of a "guess what car we'll let you swap this into" sort of game when you get an engine. It's an abosolute shame engine swaps have been sort of hidden away like this, because I now have a 1000bhp (before additional tuning) V8 swapped Silvia and it's brilliant, if totally unhinged.
            https://www.instagram.com/diecast_1_64/

Comment

• Originally posted by crank_case View Post
              I finally won an engine from the roulette, an LS7. It goes into a Silvia S13 anyway, not sure what else as it's a bit of a "guess what car we'll let you swap this into" sort of game when you get an engine. It's an abosolute shame engine swaps have been sort of hidden away like this, because I now have a 1000bhp (before additional tuning) V8 swapped Silvia and it's brilliant, if totally unhinged.
              Pity we can buy engines ild love a v8 mini

Comment

• or a Honda swapped one.

Comment

• So the Escudo Pikes Peak makes it back in, even it'll probably be 20 squillion groats. 3 new Menu books too.

Comment

• Just looking for some info on this.

Apologies if this is my own stupidity but I am just starting to get into GT.
                    I have bought the little Mazda2 and when I go to do one of the first championships by selecting Europe
                    or Japan there is no tracks showing that will allow me to race.
                    All three areas are showing 0/11 or whatever the number of tracks is.

Am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan View Post
                      Just looking for some info on this.

Apologies if this is my own stupidity but I am just starting to get into GT.
                      I have bought the little Mazda2 and when I go to do one of the first championships by selecting Europe
                      or Japan there is no tracks showing that will allow me to race.
                      All three areas are showing 0/11 or whatever the number of tracks is.

Am I missing something?
                      the tracks unlock as you progress (fairly quickly, so don't fret). most of the campaign events are accessed by going to the cafe and completing the menus

Comment

• Yeah I bought the car and then when I went to do the first races but it's not showing any so I cant select or start any races in Europe or Japan etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan View Post
                          Yeah I bought the car and then when I went to do the first races but it's not showing any so I cant select or start any races in Europe or Japan etc.
                          Did you go into the coffee place and accept the menu? You have to actually go into the menu book and click ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk2glenn View Post

Did you go into the coffee place and accept the menu? You have to actually go into the menu book and click ok.
                            Thanks I'll double check that when I get home but pretty sure I did that.

Comment

• Also, sadly, it does not make sense to play "outside" of the menus as its the menus that unlock the tracks, championships and give you free cars.
                              So just follow the nutty cafe...
                              "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
                              "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

• Ok so I went back into the Cafe and selected Menu Book No.1 again,Japanese Compact Cars.
                                Little yellow flashing icon just below it and message saying "In Progress".

I go back out to main menu screen and select World Circuits.

Europe and Asia-Oceania are showing that I can only select them but both of them are showing 0/15 and 0/9,doesn't allow me to see or pick any circuits in either region.

Message at the bottom of the screen saying "There are no race events taking place at the moment".

I know I haven't played in a while but I'm looking like a proper idiot now,any ideas where I'm going wrong?

I thought it might be something to do with the internet connection but that seems to be fine,its connected.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X