Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good deals on tools

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Time to bring this back for Black Friday 2021, anyone anything? Thinking of a new tool cabinet/chest.

    Comment


    • I'll take it all.... 🤣

      Comment


      • Not tools but oil.

        I’ve found oil has got very expensive post-Brexit/Parcelmotel but Halfords have Millers Nanodrive oils at decent value if you have the trade card.

        €65 for the CFS NT+ stuff https://www.halfords.ie/motoring/eng...5l-417734.html

        €48 for the CFS oil https://www.halfords.ie/motoring/eng...5l-417766.html


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • That’s a nice find e34.
          Poor punctuation and spelling via iPhone keyboard & odd words here and there via autocorrect

          Comment


          • Screwfix have some Black Friday deals, 18v bare impact driver for 60quid any good??
            https://www.screwfix.ie/blackfriday/
            I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
              Screwfix have some Black Friday deals, 18v bare impact driver for 60quid any good??
              https://www.screwfix.ie/blackfriday/
              The Makita bare unit is it?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by E34 View Post
                Not tools but oil.

                I’ve found oil has got very expensive post-Brexit/Parcelmotel but Halfords have Millers Nanodrive oils at decent value if you have the trade card.

                €65 for the CFS NT+ stuff https://www.halfords.ie/motoring/eng...5l-417734.html

                €48 for the CFS oil https://www.halfords.ie/motoring/eng...5l-417766.html


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Two things on that -
                if you live anywhere near its really worth getting in touch with Burke Lubricants in Rathnew, Wicklow. The prices are spot on and they really know what they are talking about. Distributors for Mobil1.

                If you're going to Halfords get a trade card. I didn't bother for years but it's actually about 30% off...

                Comment


                • Just picked up one of these 5 drawer upper tool chests in Halfords - good price at €113 (€111 with trade card)

                  https://www.halfords.ie/tools/storag...ck-575255.html

                  Same as the older Professional red boxes but deeper (front to back) drawers. Half tempted to get a few more to replace the older red ones...must resist

                  Comment


                  • Cheers just ordered one of them. Thought these were good value too at €19:20 on trade card.

                    https://www.halfords.ie/tools/storag...et-147383.html



                    Comment


                    • How do you get a trade card? Do they actually check that you are in the trade?
                      We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gn3dr View Post
                        Just picked up one of these 5 drawer upper tool chests in Halfords - good price at €113 (€111 with trade card)

                        https://www.halfords.ie/tools/storag...ck-575255.html

                        Same as the older Professional red boxes but deeper (front to back) drawers. Half tempted to get a few more to replace the older red ones...must resist
                        Ha I was literally in there tonight and thought fook it and picked up the advanced version of that I'd been eyeing up for a while, not bad value at the prices they're currently at.
                        The advanced one was 200 euro

                        "750 hp, on a car that i presume still has leaf springs and no seatbelts?
                        I suppose if you want to go out like a man there is no better option" -hi-rev

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by markcro View Post
                          How do you get a trade card? Do they actually check that you are in the trade?
                          If you show them some kind of letter or payslip etc. related to any type of technical job it will do generally.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gn3dr View Post

                            If you show them some kind of letter or payslip etc. related to any type of technical job it will do generally.
                            I asked for one about 2 years ago and they said they didnt do them any more and I am genuinely in a trade. 😋

                            Comment


                            • Not true. I got one a few weeks ago. Guy in coolock offered me one without me asking.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by richardsheil View Post
                                Not true. I got one a few weeks ago. Guy in coolock offered me one without me asking.
                                Must be a north side thing 😋, I'll ask again so.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X