No announcement yet.

F1 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it fails Haas can sell the team to Mario Andretti, who is looking for a way into F1.
    But I hope they can find another (pay) driver and stay on the grid. While they are bringing up the rear, there will always be a team that is bringing up the rear, and F1 needs more teams.
    "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
    "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

Comment

https://youtu.be/viPFBw_ztGI

Comment

Originally posted by hi-rev View Post
        If it fails Haas can sell the team to Mario Andretti, who is looking for a way into F1.
        But I hope they can find another (pay) driver and stay on the grid. While they are bringing up the rear, there will always be a team that is bringing up the rear, and F1 needs more teams.
        I seen a clip from Sky Sports interviewing Gunther Steiner and he seemed to be saying Gene Haas is not all that interested in running a F1 team now.

If he did sell out,Mario Andretti would be a great choice to take over I think.
        Plus an American backed team would obviously help getting more interest and fans from America.

Comment

Does anyone know when tickets for Imola will go on sale? Hoping to head over

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny 89 View Post
            Does anyone know when tickets for Imola will go on sale? Hoping to head over
            I have signed up to the "alert" on the official website, but so far, no news. I too am hoping to go over.
            "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..

Comment

Originally posted by hi-rev View Post

I have signed up to the "alert" on the official website, but so far, no news. I too am hoping to go over.
              Me too, but not a word! If it all works out it would be good to catch up with you over there hi-rev to discuss the racing over a beer

Comment

Watching the pre-season highlights and man do those high front wings look so ugly! Also the dolphin humping looks hilarious though i'd not like to be the driver...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny 89 View Post

Me too, but not a word! If it all works out it would be good to catch up with you over there hi-rev to discuss the racing over a beer
                  Cheers, that could be cool!

Comment

Originally posted by TuneR View Post
                    Watching the pre-season highlights and man do those high front wings look so ugly! Also the dolphin humping looks hilarious though i'd not like to be the driver...
                    Yeah the high wings look fair odd, but it's needed to allow air go under and through the new floor diffuser designs. Been watching this guy Kyle.Engineers' videos on youtube about all the new cars' aero designs. Very interesting stuff and shows just how different some of the cars are.

Comment

Originally posted by Smythy411 View Post

Yeah the high wings look fair odd, but it's needed to allow air go under and through the new floor diffuser designs. Been watching this guy Kyle.Engineers' videos on youtube about all the new cars' aero designs. Very interesting stuff and shows just how different some of the cars are.

yeah, i twigged onto him during the first week of 2022 car reveals. I like the channel.
                      Sent from my diamond encrusted yacht off the coast of Skull island

Comment

FIA said said they won't ban Russian driver's from completing. Doesnt mean mazapin still won't have a seat without the money

Comment

But thankfully the UK has banned Russian teams and drivers from motorsport which means that hopefully other countries will follow suit and that’s the end of that. The FIA has totally misread the room.

Comment

Will UK eject the Russian billionaire from the house of lords??
                            I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

Is that related to F1 or motorsports?

Comment

What’s the difference?? They’re banning a F1 driver that comes with money but the billionaire in the hol is ok to hang around and spread more poison??
                                I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X