Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    If it fails Haas can sell the team to Mario Andretti, who is looking for a way into F1.
    But I hope they can find another (pay) driver and stay on the grid. While they are bringing up the rear, there will always be a team that is bringing up the rear, and F1 needs more teams.
    "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
    "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

    Comment


    • #47
      https://youtu.be/viPFBw_ztGI

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by hi-rev View Post
        If it fails Haas can sell the team to Mario Andretti, who is looking for a way into F1.
        But I hope they can find another (pay) driver and stay on the grid. While they are bringing up the rear, there will always be a team that is bringing up the rear, and F1 needs more teams.
        I seen a clip from Sky Sports interviewing Gunther Steiner and he seemed to be saying Gene Haas is not all that interested in running a F1 team now.

        If he did sell out,Mario Andretti would be a great choice to take over I think.
        Plus an American backed team would obviously help getting more interest and fans from America.

        Comment


        • #49
          Does anyone know when tickets for Imola will go on sale? Hoping to head over

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Johnny 89 View Post
            Does anyone know when tickets for Imola will go on sale? Hoping to head over
            I have signed up to the "alert" on the official website, but so far, no news. I too am hoping to go over.
            "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
            "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by hi-rev View Post

              I have signed up to the "alert" on the official website, but so far, no news. I too am hoping to go over.
              Me too, but not a word! If it all works out it would be good to catch up with you over there hi-rev to discuss the racing over a beer

              Comment


              • #52
                Watching the pre-season highlights and man do those high front wings look so ugly! Also the dolphin humping looks hilarious though i'd not like to be the driver...

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Johnny 89 View Post

                  Me too, but not a word! If it all works out it would be good to catch up with you over there hi-rev to discuss the racing over a beer
                  Cheers, that could be cool!
                  "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
                  "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by TuneR View Post
                    Watching the pre-season highlights and man do those high front wings look so ugly! Also the dolphin humping looks hilarious though i'd not like to be the driver...
                    Yeah the high wings look fair odd, but it's needed to allow air go under and through the new floor diffuser designs. Been watching this guy Kyle.Engineers' videos on youtube about all the new cars' aero designs. Very interesting stuff and shows just how different some of the cars are.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Smythy411 View Post

                      Yeah the high wings look fair odd, but it's needed to allow air go under and through the new floor diffuser designs. Been watching this guy Kyle.Engineers' videos on youtube about all the new cars' aero designs. Very interesting stuff and shows just how different some of the cars are.

                      yeah, i twigged onto him during the first week of 2022 car reveals. I like the channel.
                      Sent from my diamond encrusted yacht off the coast of Skull island

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        FIA said said they won't ban Russian driver's from completing. Doesnt mean mazapin still won't have a seat without the money

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          But thankfully the UK has banned Russian teams and drivers from motorsport which means that hopefully other countries will follow suit and that’s the end of that. The FIA has totally misread the room.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Will UK eject the Russian billionaire from the house of lords??
                            I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Is that related to F1 or motorsports?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                What’s the difference?? They’re banning a F1 driver that comes with money but the billionaire in the hol is ok to hang around and spread more poison??
                                I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

                                Comment

                                Bottom of thread

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X