Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any end of year track days planned?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any end of year track days planned?

    Just curious, I seem to hear of track days after they happen these days and would love to bring me car out for an end of year blast.

  • #2
    Germany this weekend..oh and next weekend too. Get yourself booked in!

    https://www.irishferries.com/ie-en/Travel-to-Britain/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by miller View Post
      Germany this weekend..oh and next weekend too. Get yourself booked in!

      https://www.irishferries.com/ie-en/Travel-to-Britain/

      Fup off, I mean on this Island, sure iv no vacine or anything 🤣

      Comment


      • #4
        https://trackdays.ie/pages/calendar

        Comment


        • #5
          According to Trackdays.ie Oct bank holiday weekend is booked out, November 22nd next available date.
          ElDel, “I ask this purely out curiosity DMZ, but did your lack of interest in the generic come from your ownership experience of the Golf R?”

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
            According to Trackdays.ie Oct bank holiday weekend is booked out, November 22nd next available date.
            I was hoping for October, Theres a kirky event on the 23rd so maybe I'll do that instead.
            Are TD.ie the only show in town now?

            Comment


            • #7
              Unless someone is hosting a track day like TI autos or such, OTD are gone and I set up a thread for folk to post events they know of.
              ElDel, “I ask this purely out curiosity DMZ, but did your lack of interest in the generic come from your ownership experience of the Golf R?”

              Comment


              • #8
                Was also hoping for October but filled up before work could confirm the days off!
                Booked for November instead, just hope it's not too cold and wet

                On the plus side it'll give me some time to do a few bits I've been putting off

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rennwagen View Post
                  Just curious, I seem to hear of track days after they happen these days and would love to bring me car out for an end of year blast.
                  I haven’t done a track day in 15 years, back then it was a majority of civics and integras with the odd flash git in a fresh E46 M3 at the time, just wondering with the values of the jdm market now are people still thrashing JDM stuff around or what is a common car been used now

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X