**SOLD OUT** Octane Track Day 18 - Friday 7th March 2014 **SOLD OUT**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **SOLD OUT** Octane Track Day 18 - Friday 7th March 2014 **SOLD OUT**

Time to get start Octane Track Days started for 2014....so we are heading back to Mondello Park. We had a great year in 2013 adding not only track miles under our belt but also adding a number of new drivers to the OTD fold. We also worked with a number of race classes and gave their drivers an opportunity to take their modified for OTD race cars or road cars out for a spin in between race meets. We are hoping to build on this in 2014 and welcome some new drivers to track day driving and also to OTDs!! We have 4 days planned so far but here's the first:

Venue: Mondello Park, Donore, Naas, County Kildare.
    Date: March 7th 2014, Friday.
    Track: International.
    Cost: €150 incl. one driver and lunch.
    Time: TBC but pencil in 09:45 - 16:45

Points to note:
    1. Payments of €150 by Bank transfer or lodgement, in full will only be accepted. This covers Driver plus Car* for the session . It's an AIB account. When paying please put your name and Octane Track day in the subject line of the transfer. PM if you don't have the details and we will send them to you.PM Noodamo or Frequency Modulated to let us know that you have sent the money.
    2. All payments are non-refundable. We may have a reserve list, if you cannot make it, we will pass on contact details and you can organise reimbursement with whoever is taking your spot. We cannot guarantee that there will be a reserve list. Swapping places without confirmation from Noodamo is not permitted.
    3. You are responsible for your own car on track and most insurance companies will not cover track day use as part of your policy. Former Octane members may be able to advise on insurance companies who cover track days. Each driver will sign-on and sign a personal waiver with staff of Mondello Park before driving on track.
    4. Drivers MUST have been Octane members (or attended the previous track day) with at least 150 posts to their name. 150 posts of meaningful stuff, we are looking for contributors to Octane to get places not drunken louts . This is to insure genuine contributors to Octane get to drive as a preference, some people missed out last time. Get in early, we have only a limited number of places!!
    5. As stated in Mondello - all track rules apply. This includes the 5mph speed limit in the paddock and entrance to the venue. Any speeding or other stunts will not be tolerate by Mondello and they will eject you from the venue without refund.
    6. Sadly, we have to limit to the people in the paddock for obvious reasons. We are letting in any regular posters on the site. Friends/neighbours/dogs/cats/grannies are welcome to join in on the Grandstand side of the track. PM Noodamo if you have any special requests and we will do our best. There will be a wristband/stamp system in place to get to the paddock side of the track.
    7. As it is popularly believed Noodamo or Frequency Modulated are Gods. We do not control the weather though. The show will go on as long as Mondello deem it safe to do so.
    8. This is definitely not a test day for race cars. We know some people here have track cars / race cars but there is a big difference between wanting to come to an Octane TD and wanting to come to test your car. PM myself or Damo with details of the car and we'll have a chat.
    9. Have fun, enjoy the day - and play it safe. We want to build on our reputation. There is always a great atmosphere on and off the track so lets keep it like that.
    10. Please contact us by PM or email ONLY.

For information on Track Etiquette and tips on preparation for the day please see the sticky thread in Pit Lane. HERE

*Cost is per car and €150 is paid as a deposit on the presumption of 45 paying members, cost may vary if numbers aren't met. Cost for an extra driver is €20 and must be prepaid. We will not be taking cash on the morning of OTD.

We have been very successful in introducing new drivers to OTD's both in the form of experienced track day drivers and people who have never been within 20miles of a race track. We want to continue doing this. If you had 150 post on octane.ie and are looking to drive on track drop us a PM. This is a minimum requirement as OTD's are social track days for past members of Octane.ie.

We have also put together a package available for a limited amount of time which costs €550 for all 4 OTD's in 2014!! Incredible value and more information can be found HERE

Feel free to PM us with any questions or for payment details. Follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/OctaneTrackDays and on https://www.facebook.com/OctaneTrackdays for updates before and during the track day!

See you at Mondello!

Frequency Modulated and Noodamo

I guess you copy and past the above.... It starts the 4th and last OTD of the year...

Comment

Since I have paid got the 4 track day deal I am in

1. Falcon
      Bmw e36 328i track car build http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showt...-Track-Car-MK2

Bmw e36 328i convertible http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showt...061#post258061

My Motorsport Photo website http://loughrealan.com

Comment

No it doesn't! Are you going to OTD18 or whaaa????

Comment

Originally posted by Frequency Modulated View Post
          No it doesn't! Are you going to OTD18 or whaaa????

Put my down please
          Bmw e36 328i track car build http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showt...-Track-Car-MK2

Bmw e36 328i convertible http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showt...061#post258061

My Motorsport Photo website http://loughrealan.com

Comment

I'm going.

Comment

I am deffo going ...

Comment

I’ll be there
                All except myself is an enemy in the jungle called a racing circuit. Effective exhaust sound shake the ground.
                A fight of proud and beautiful brutes is about to start. Nobody wants to see sight of rivals tail.

Comment

Good stuff!!

Remember, only way to guarantee your spot is to contact us for payment info. Already bookings made since before xmas!!

There's a handful of our 4 OTD package available too. All 4 OTD's in 2014 for only €550!!! That also includes a cool OTD gift and some other cool info.

Comment

Good stuff!!

Remember, only way to guarantee your spot is to contact us for payment info. Already bookings made since before xmas!!

Comment

Paid yesterday. You have pm. Cheers Eoin.

Comment

Sweet. Just saw I have a few PM's. Will reply this evening.

Comment

Sent payment today, thanks guys.
                          http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Se...aguars-museum/

Comment

Payment just sent + additional driver
                            Cheers!
                            All except myself is an enemy in the jungle called a racing circuit. Effective exhaust sound shake the ground.
                            A fight of proud and beautiful brutes is about to start. Nobody wants to see sight of rivals tail.

Comment

Will hopefully be ready in time for this, fingers crossed and all that!

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X