No announcement yet.

F1 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schumacher was pretty handy behind the wheel and he showed it can be tricky enough trying to take out your championship rival,Villeneuve in 1997.

I think he lost all his points from that year after his failed attempt to win that year.
    Although it did work for him in Adelaide '94 against Hill for his first title.
    Last edited by Titan; 23-11-2021, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Sad news about the passing of Frank Williams. Truly a legend of the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by paddymc View Post
        Sad news about the passing of Frank Williams. Truly a legend of the sport
        Ah no.... The last of generation really. William's is a name recognised the world over.
        His legacy will live on.

RIP

Comment

• RIP Frank, one of the greatest.

Comment

• RIP Frank Williams, an icon of F1.
            I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

• Just heard about his passing.

RIP.

He left some legacy behind him,I might be wrong but was there a documentary made about his life a few years ago?

Comment

• Well well, that was some quali session, real balls to the wall stuff...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

• The last Verstappen lap was quite something. He was seriously on it until well he wasn’t.
                  I'm with the resistance

Comment

• Originally posted by DMZ View Post
                    The last Verstappen lap was quite something. He was seriously on it until well he wasn’t.
                    Got to admire his commitment, trying to drive on out of it..... should make the start tomorrow interesting and Mercedes will be nervous, the bottas buffer will help..Max doesn't seem to have any patients or long game mentality... its all or nothing! Makes for entertaining viewing all the same!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

• That was special even if it wasn’t in the end, hopefully that’s all his bad luck done and won’t need another gearbox.

Comment

• That must have been one of the best qualifying sessions of the year so far.

Both top drivers were pushing it as far as they could,Max obviously a little bit more.

Have to say it's a cracking looking track,high speed corner after high speed corner,it must be something else sitting track side and seeing the speed and change of direction as the cars go through at high speed.

Wonder what it will be like for overtaking,those few straights will help obviously.

If Max has to change the gearbox it will just add more spice seeing him having to come through from 8th on the grid.

Sainz was damn close to giving his mechanics a very late night as well,the car just snapped sideways.

Comment

• Agreed, best quali session of the year. I’m not sure how the track will be in the race with overtaking but it was cool in qualifying.
                          I'm with the resistance

Comment

• Seriously impressive qualifying performance from Max until he pushed just too far. Great to see drivers giving it everything. This really is a cracker of a season.

Comment

• This is a bit messy now, Perez nearly wiped Max on the first start, Bottas nearly wiped Max again on the restart, Max being his usually naughty self too now, another restart, let’s see how it fairs out.

Comment

• I’ve always had a dislike for Hamilton but Max is just the typical spoilt child who will do anything to get his way. I really hope someone else is in the title hunt next year!
                                What a shite track too.

Comment

Working...
                                X