• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bazg2 View Post
    So is C&C Bray
    Plenty to choose from so 👌

Comment

Just incase anyone is interested celica ireland is having a gathering of about 25 cars this Sunday in dundalk.

Comment

Anyone here thinking of this tomorrow?

Watching the forecast now and it actually looks sunny and dry.

The Galant is being cleaned up just in case the forecast actually is true!

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Comment

A small but quality turnout today. Great sunshine too.

Sadly the second time this has happened at Dundalk, came back to car to find a lad leaning all over it.

Cars and coffee northeast A simple message reminder to all may help on your social media?

Pissing me right off when you have you car minded to the nth degree and can't leave it alone for 5mins.

Don't mutter at me sarkily either when I ask you to not touch it....

Comment

That shite really pisses me off. Had the young lad with me at Bray today and I’m constantly nagging him not to touch cars - just a bit of common decency.

Comment

Originally posted by miller View Post
              A small but quality turnout today. Great sunshine too.

Sadly the second time this has happened at Dundalk, came back to car to find a lad leaning all over it.

Cars and coffee northeast A simple message reminder to all may help on your social media?

Pissing me right off when you have you car minded to the nth degree and can't leave it alone for 5mins.

Don't mutter at me sarkily either when I ask you to not touch it....

A more relaxed meet today which makes our job a little easier but still a good variety of cars. Sorry to hear somebody was leaning on your car. (Not cool). I was at heatwave last weekend and noticed a lot of cars with signs in their windscreens do not touch. I'll certainly make a note of it on the next event post👍

Comment

Yep I called out today for an hour or two had to head off early.

I noticed a guy leaning up on Paul's lovely McLaren and then shortly after the same guy leaning up on the black Evo 7 towards the back.

Great event as always though!

Didn't get chatting to you Miller but seen the Galant there. Paint looks great you must be delighted with the finished article, really stood out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC1 View Post
                  Yep I called out today for an hour or two had to head off early.

I noticed a guy leaning up on Paul's lovely McLaren and then shortly after the same guy leaning up on the black Evo 7 towards the back.

Great event as always though!

Didn't get chatting to you Miller but seen the Galant there. Paint looks great you must be delighted with the finished article, really stood out.
                  Ah okay, what were you in? Probably best identifying people by their car at this stage! Great spin over in the Galant, it polishes up well. Thanks.

Was a decent turn out, and even better in the sunshine!

Comment

I wasn't able to get up to this one,I'd imagine the big drift event in Mondello took a lot of people away from this and Bray as well.

Great the weather turned out well for it,it wouldn't have been much fun if those downpours were happening at the same time.

Comment

Ah okay, what were you in? Probably best identifying people by their car at this stage! Great spin over in the Galant, it polishes up well. Thanks.

Was a decent turn out, and even better in the sunshine!
                      I was in the Toyota Century, was bit filthy to be honest! Only decide on the morning I'd shoot over for a look.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC1 View Post
                        I was in the Toyota Century, was bit filthy to be honest! Only decide on the morning I'd shoot over for a look.
                        Ah that thing is class!! Its massive!

Comment

Ah that thing is class!! Its massive!
                          Yeah it's a big lump alright particularly in person along side other cars! Not fast or especially good around corners, but it's like driving on a cloud.

Comment

Is this on next Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Xodar View Post
                              Is this on next Sunday?
                              Yes, first Sunday of the month. Ill miss this one.....

Comment

I'll be trying to get to this tomorrow hopefully.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X