No announcement yet.

C&C Dundalk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG-20220605-WA0040.jpgIMG-20220605-WA0034.jpgIMG-20220605-WA0036.jpgIMG-20220605-WA0033.jpgIMG-20220605-WA0037.jpg
    Sent from my diamond encrusted yacht off the coast of Skull island

Comment

IMG-20220605-WA0045.jpgIMG-20220605-WA0042.jpgIMG-20220605-WA0041.jpgIMG-20220605-WA0043.jpgIMG-20220605-WA0044.jpg

Comment

The next one is on the 3rd July (and as I will be home for holidays at that time, I will be heading along). Give me a shout if you are going too. I doubt I'll bother dragging out my Datusn for it though.

Comment

Thanks for the pics Ozy,I completely forgot it was on the first Sunday of the month.

That '91 MR2 looks seriously nice,lot of very nice stuff at it.

Comment

Yeah a good mix of cars and no rain!
            I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

Heading up to this on Sunday, Anyone that sees my Orange 350z say hello.
              My car history:
              1995 Honda Civic, 2002 Honda Civic Vtec-i,1998 FTO GX, 1998 Toyota Chaser, 1995 Toyota Supra, 2001 Toyota MR2, 2007 Nissan Cube, 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Heilong View Post
                Heading up to this on Sunday, Anyone that sees my Orange 350z say hello.
                Hail Satan!

Comment

I forgot all about this again,I'm going to have to set myself better reminders.

Was there much of a crowd at it?

Comment

Originally posted by Titan View Post
                    I forgot all about this again,I'm going to have to set myself better reminders.

Was there much of a crowd at it?
                    Not as much as the other times I had gone, There were no interesting cars on the motorway up at all and usually you would always see a few.
                    My car history:
                    1995 Honda Civic, 2002 Honda Civic Vtec-i,1998 FTO GX, 1998 Toyota Chaser, 1995 Toyota Supra, 2001 Toyota MR2, 2007 Nissan Cube, 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z

Comment

I guess this time of the year people are away on holidays etc so the attendances will be down a bit.

Comment

Still an interesting mix of cars and barely a Golf r in sight
                        I’m standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused?? 🤨🤪

Comment

Are they being selective in who they allow park up? I was planning on heading up - but had a message from someone saying they were turned away from the carpark last time they were there?

Comment

Originally posted by kdevitt View Post
                            Are they being selective in who they allow park up? I was planning on heading up - but had a message from someone saying they were turned away from the carpark last time they were there?
                            The main show car park is reserved for the specials/classics etc. If its a standard family car they simply ask to park in the second car park. They are activley trying to keep the nice stuff together and the Qashqais in the reserve car park. Lots of people turn up to spectate/view with kids etc.

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X