C&C in Bray 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kdevitt View Post

Yeah I don’t quite get it either. Still seems nonsensical to have both this one and Dundalk on the same day every month to me.

Funnily, I noticed the organiser of this one posted up on FB asking the guys in Portlaoise C&C to come to Bray instead so as not to have two events on the same day in different locations, which seems ever so slightly odd.
    An agreement should be made that they are on alternative Sundays. And then people could go to each of them. And if you are busy one Sunday, you don't have to wait a month for the next meet etc.
    We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Comment

• So there is no C&C this coming Sunday August 7th?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeusExMachina View Post
        So there is no C&C this coming Sunday August 7th?
        So now you are able to go to DKIT and not feel like you are cheating on Bray C&C
        When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command.

Very often that individual is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeusExMachina View Post
          So there is no C&C this coming Sunday August 7th?
          I'd say people will turn up anyway. I'll be there.
          Deadly Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadly Dave View Post

I'd say people will turn up anyway. I'll be there.
            Yeah I say that they will as well. I will try to take a spin out that way as well.
            We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Comment

• Bray meet happening again this Sunday. That's 2 week's in a row...
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• This is madness, Lets just have a meet every Sunday.
                My car history:
                1995 Honda Civic, 2002 Honda Civic Vtec-i,1998 FTO GX, 1998 Toyota Chaser, 1995 Toyota Supra, 2001 Toyota MR2, 2007 Nissan Cube, 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Heilong View Post
                  This is madness, Lets just have a meet every Sunday.
                  Why not!

Comment

• Originally posted by markcro View Post

Why not!
                    because my wife might think I'm having an affair with one of you guys?
                    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command.

Very often that individual is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post

because my wife might think I'm having an affair with one of you guys?
                      Maybe you are!

I can't make tomorrow. My mother-in-law is over and I've been told that we are going to bring her somewhere....

Comment

Maybe you are!

I can't make tomorrow. My mother-in-law is over and I've been told that we are going to bring her somewhere....
                        Bring the mother-in-law to Bray C&C - that's somewhere

Comment

Maybe you are!

A crematorium?
                          Deadly Dave

Comment

• Hahahaha !!!

Comment

• Took a quick spin up, the Alfa 155 was the car of the morning for me. Mega. Someone on here?

Comment

• So bit of a balls up this month, meaning 2 shows !!
                                I'll explain
                                So decided to take the event out of normal cycle to avoid clashing with other events, this didn't seem to make any difference 🀣
                                Then alot still wanted it this Sunday ( 1st Sunday of month) seems instacrap and other titockers had been adviseing that it would still be 1st Sunday,
                                So now and forever it will remain 1st Sunday πŸ‘πŸ˜

Comment

Bottom of thread

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X