Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular car meets in South Dublin?

Hello All,

Just wondering if there are any cars and coffee's I'm missing out on. Such a pity about Bray C&C, but are there any others in that area or south dub?

The Bray meet still happens, it's just not a Backroads event anymore. If anything, it has got better as there are no more burnout exits due to a chicane set up on the exit road. It's on tomorrow morning as usual.
    Deadly Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Dave View Post
      The Bray meet still happens, it's just not a Backroads event anymore. If anything, it has got better as there are no more burnout exits due to a chicane set up on the exit road. It's on tomorrow morning as usual.
      oh wow, what time and place?

Comment

And sorry Dave, is it every Sunday? Or just the first of the month?

Comment

The first Sunday of every month I believe.
          We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Comment

Same place, same time. First Sunday of the month.
            Deadly Dave

Comment

It is bad form to speak of this? Has anyone gone of late/ taken photos?
              We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Comment

I don’t believe so, it just doesn’t have a backroads affiliation anymore, but we still like cars.... I think
                ElDel, “I ask this purely out curiosity DMZ, but did your lack of interest in the generic come from your ownership experience of the Golf R?”

Comment

Originally posted by markcro View Post
                  It is bad form to speak of this? Has anyone gone of late/ taken photos?
                  There were a lot of Backroads members there and some photographers.
                  Deadly Dave

Comment

There were a lot of Backroads members there and some photographers.
                    Cool. I was thinking of checking it out but wasn't sure if it was to be a dirty secret or not!

Comment

Originally posted by markcro View Post

Cool. I was thinking of checking it out but wasn't sure if it was to be a dirty secret or not!
                      Well Admin haven't deleted this thread so it must be ok to talk about a non Backroads meet.
                      Deadly Dave

Comment

Pics from the last few events can be seen on the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/559932138390969/

I've been going to it every month, but it's much smaller now than previously.

Comment

Working...
                        X